FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (BigPart)

250 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,470
 
By Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV, Senior Member on 14th August 2014, 06:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2014, 03:49 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
amazing, this ROM did not need hporh32 or 3-profiles anymore, thanks.
 
 
15th August 2014, 07:37 AM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV

are you really sure you can have MOBILE DATA working???

yes it is working bu sometimes it is gone but the kernel causes that. not about rom
15th August 2014, 07:50 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Amazing!
Wifi and mobile data works(38p radio). Fastest GPS fix ever! BT sees devices, did not test further. CM11 on the Atrix is a dream come true.
15th August 2014, 08:47 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecjan

recovery can not mount /sdcard.

anyone had this issue?
and, after flashed rom, sdcard mounted auto & quickly.
15th August 2014, 09:38 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
will this ROM be ok to use in the UK?

Where can i download from? Link not working...
15th August 2014, 10:30 AM |#26  
jephimax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dagupan City
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
I haven't experienced any bug as fas as I'm using it. Must be the other guys dirty installing the ROM.
15th August 2014, 11:02 AM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
my feedback of rom:
first boot is more slow (more than 1 minutes on motorola logo) ,sim icon is unknown but there is a signal and calls work.
after reboot atrix loop on motorola logo. After re-flashing rom I have same issue (sim icon unknown) but I go into recovery and install 4.4.4 bank google apps and after reboot sim card in recognized and all work ok (wifi e mobile data)(N_01.100.00R).
all the future reboot is fast (only 5 second on motorola logo)-
I report an issue present into any rom with 3.1.10 kernel. I use fritz app fon for voip call but when atrix is in stanby (screen in black) and I receive a call it don't wake up or wake up after 3-4 minutes. If I switch on atrix the call is received. I dont have this issue with old 2.6.x kernel.
thanks very big work Z.
15th August 2014, 02:23 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysquid

my feedback of rom:
first boot is more slow (more than 1 minutes on motorola logo) ,sim icon is unknown but there is a signal and calls work.
after reboot atrix loop on motorola logo. After re-flashing rom I have same issue (sim icon unknown) but I go into recovery and install 4.4.4 bank google apps and after reboot sim card in recognized and all work ok (wifi e mobile data)(N_01.100.00R).
all the future reboot is fast (only 5 second on motorola logo)-
I report an issue present into any rom with 3.1.10 kernel. I use fritz app fon for voip call but when atrix is in stanby (screen in black) and I receive a call it don't wake up or wake up after 3-4 minutes. If I switch on atrix the call is received. I dont have this issue with old 2.6.x kernel.
thanks very big work Z.

Looks like we are in similar situation. The simcard unknown info display, mobile data and boot loop after 2nd boot may be solved by just installing gapps. I will test and report back later.
15th August 2014, 02:34 PM |#29  
jephimax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dagupan City
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysquid

my feedback of rom:
first boot is more slow (more than 1 minutes on motorola logo) ,sim icon is unknown but there is a signal and calls work.
after reboot atrix loop on motorola logo. After re-flashing rom I have same issue (sim icon unknown) but I go into recovery and install 4.4.4 bank google apps and after reboot sim card in recognized and all work ok (wifi e mobile data)(N_01.100.00R).
all the future reboot is fast (only 5 second on motorola logo)-
I report an issue present into any rom with 3.1.10 kernel. I use fritz app fon for voip call but when atrix is in stanby (screen in black) and I receive a call it don't wake up or wake up after 3-4 minutes. If I switch on atrix the call is received. I dont have this issue with old 2.6.x kernel.
thanks very big work Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyva1929

Looks like we are in similar situation. The simcard unknown info display, mobile data and boot loop after 2nd boot may be solved by just installing gapps. I will test and report back later.

Have you tried clean installing? The SIM card info display works fine for me and haven't encountered mobile or boot loop problems.
15th August 2014, 02:43 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jephimax

Have you tried clean installing? The SIM card info display works fine for me and haven't encountered mobile or boot loop problems.

yes clean install with instruction on first post
15th August 2014, 04:27 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jephimax

Have you tried clean installing? The SIM card info display works fine for me and haven't encountered mobile or boot loop problems.

You cannot even try to do "dirty" installation as the system partition has to be reformatted. Wiping dalvik cache and cache is always done for installing any new roms.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes