FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CM12 Move to SD card

2,857 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,593

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys can you guys tell me if any ROM got this feature working? On Lollipop of course.

Thanks I want to make sure is working like it should

21st February 2015, 06:41 PM |#2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 240

More
It works in official cm12

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
21st February 2015, 07:17 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona

Donate to Me
More
OK great
Thanks
21st February 2015, 07:17 PM |#4  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona

Donate to Me
More
I will put the fix anyway for order ROMs in vase someone needs it to fix it
22nd February 2015, 02:56 PM |#5  
Recognized Themer
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,020

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak

I will put the fix anyway for order ROMs in vase someone needs it to fix it

It's great if you can post it I'm lazy to change rom now.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aingaran

It works in official cm12

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Can you write some review about official cm12? I'm using mujiu's one.
22nd February 2015, 03:12 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsking

It's great if you can post it I'm lazy to change rom now.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Can you write some review about official cm12? I'm using mujiu's one.

I was on the official rom before I switched back to mijuus cm. Because its more stable
The best part with the official rom is that its more mainstream, and has app2sd capability.

Once you start going on an internet browser maybe a few minutes in it will crash unexpectedly. Sometimes it could cause a bootloop as well which for me, I had to hard reset my device to start over which is very annoying. It happens with all browsers.
Theres also a music bug as well, it could fc or crash when you are using a few more apps at the same time, especially games.

Edit: what a difference a week can make, faster roms, a fix/workaround I discovered Im now using Blisspop 2/23 version which has been handling some cm12 issues pretty well than other roms. Some issues could be caused by gapps(I recommend banks), bootanimation mem leak (theres a fix), and browsing the internet issue (sabermod in Blisspop is just a temp solution), all these contributions are key to make this device last more longer and I hope more will come

Whether it is some memory leak issues or it could mean that our device is getting more dated, we w
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justatechie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Justatechie Ad-Free
22nd February 2015, 05:05 PM |#7  
Recognized Themer
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1,020

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justatechie

I was on the official rom before I switched back to mijuus cm. Because its more stable
The best part with the official rom is that its more mainstream, and has app2sd capability.

Once you start going on an internet browser maybe a few minutes in it will crash unexpectedly. Sometimes it could cause a bootloop as well which for me, I had to hard reset my device to start over which is very annoying. It happens with all browsers.
Theres also a music bug as well, it could fc or crash when you are using a few more apps at the same time, especially games.

Thank you so much. I think I will wait for more versions of nightly to be out before flashing
22nd February 2015, 06:33 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsking

Thank you so much. I think I will wait for more versions of nightly to be out before flashing

Its either that or wait to flash a new build from mijuu.
24th February 2015, 03:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:

The last build I tried from mijjus had the same problem. I switched back to stock now. Waiting for stable lollipop Roms. How stabe are they need more reviews.
26th February 2015, 06:28 PM |#10  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Quote:

Omg. This has happened to me NUMEROUS times! Even with XDA app

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
2nd March 2015, 11:00 AM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Yes, even tried four browsers...same result. Bootloop and/or force close

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)