Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

2nd March 2015, 07:20 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Yes, even tried four browsers...same result. Bootloop and/or force close

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Im not encountering this issue that much using the newest nightly of Blisspop. Try that its got linaro and sabermod built in, then set the governor to msm dcvs to prevent some memory leaks and at most what you could get is a fc and a reduced chance of a reboot.

Time to bring this thread back on topic,changes for cm12 move apps to sd card last week are reverted so back to square one. (im not bothered cuz nothing I see is getting moved)
2nd March 2015, 09:20 PM |#13  
Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 3,935

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justatechie

Time to bring this thread back on topic,changes for cm12 move apps to sd card last week are reverted so back to square one. (im not bothered cuz nothing I see is getting moved)

AFAIK, nothing has been reverted.
The noemulatedsd vold flag is still in fstab and the sepolicy has been moved to common sepolicy in vendor/cm...
I'm not sure what you mean by "nothing I see is getting moved", could you please explain?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kabaldan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2015, 11:44 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaldan

The noemulatedsd vold flag is still in fstab and the sepolicy has been moved to common sepolicy in vendor/cm...
I'm not sure what you mean by "nothing I see is getting moved", could you please explain?

Oh, it must an issue with the rom I am using possibly.
What happens is that it gets stuck on "moving" and then just stays there until reboot and then it is located in the internal memory.
When I saw something on github I thought that was the answer.

I just downloaded and flashed the newest nightly seems like everything is fine, idk what that was. bad download?! possibly
16th March 2015, 06:41 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaldan

Hi,
I m a atrix HD user. Can I know which ROM you are using. And if its lolipoo then how is it going?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)