Thanks Meter: 7

More
^ edited to include link
4th October 2017, 04:40 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
-- see below for update --
The Following User Says Thank You to plasticchris For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift plasticchris Ad-Free
5th October 2017, 07:30 PM |#4  

More
Bluetooth isn't working. The message bluetooth share stopped working appears as soon as I switch the toggle. Just letting you know. Great work with this build, I was able to make calls and send messages over lte on AT&T. Really great so far
6th October 2017, 05:46 PM |#6  

More
Thanks, that fixed Bluetooth, also mtp notified me that it stopped working the moment I make my sd marked as portable storage, I'll check if that occurs again when I try to transfer from my PC. No other problems so far

Update - otg and mtp working fine
19th October 2017, 02:01 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
source?
Thanks muchly for doing this. Is the source that you used to build the zipfile available someplace I could download it?
22nd November 2017, 05:10 PM |#8  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticchris

loaded this on my old phone, seems to work

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...jNKZW1WQ3ExOWs

File no longer available?
27th November 2017, 01:21 AM |#9  
Flag Maracay
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Demasiados bugs el inestabilidad reinicios a cada rato
6th January 2018, 10:11 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
The VoIP doesn't seem to work. I tried the stock stack and Fongo. On connecting a call the I can hear the other side, but my voice is muffled/crackly and very very quiet. If I switch to the external speaker everything works but switching back causes the same problem. To me it seems like a sound routing problem.
5th February 2018, 05:59 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by protectivedad

The VoIP doesn't seem to work. I tried the stock stack and Fongo. On connecting a call the I can hear the other side, but my voice is muffled/crackly and very very quiet. If I switch to the external speaker everything works but switching back causes the same problem. To me it seems like a sound routing problem.

I had the same problem.
You need change those parametrs at build.prop:

use.dedicated.device.for.voip=true.
use.voice.path.for.pcm.voip=true.

change those parameters to "false"

At CianogenMod12.1(at this firmware Voip work fine), this parametrs are missing, maybe need simply deleting at Lineage 14.1. Today I use my smartphone whith those changes, problem resolved.
The Following User Says Thank You to krv163 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krv163 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)