[rom] lineageos-13.0

2,228 posts
Thanks Meter: 829

By tvall, Senior Member on 29th December 2016, 02:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Haven't seen this posted here yet, so making a thread.

yeah, lineageos-13. android 6.0. on the atrix hd. nothing special. This is just pure lineage sources. plus the signature patches for microg. I've been out of the android scene for a while, but my wife got an atrixhd to replace her missing s4, and I couldn't stand seeing just 5.1 on it.

heres the part you might want, a download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?afybm6x0isiaas8

I've been away from android for a while, and my last android related project was just root stuff for the chromecast, so don't expect me to be too active. let me know if you find bugs, and I'll try to fix if i have the time.

[working]
wifi
cam
cellular data
it boots
etc.

[bugs]
none reported yet
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tvall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tvall Ad-Free
29th December 2016, 04:35 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Thank you for the link. Mom uses this as her primary phone. Waiting for the update regarding bugs
30th December 2016, 10:17 AM |#3  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 364

More
proof

Proof so people don't think its fake as it seems this is the first cm13 rom pasted here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cammykool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cammykool Ad-Free
30th December 2016, 04:54 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammykool

Proof so people don't think its fake as it seems this is the first cm13 rom pasted here

Hi, is everything working fine? Any bugs?
30th December 2016, 11:57 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxn

Hi, is everything working fine? Any bugs?

cammykool is my friend who wanted to post a screenshot for proof. he doesnt have an atrix. my wife has been using it yesterday and today and hasnt complained about anything. so seems to be working fine. cell radio is still untested. but it can read and pin unlock a sim.
4th January 2017, 06:59 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great job!!! is it a stable or nightly release??thank you!!
5th January 2017, 02:53 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario85mc

Great job!!! is it a stable or nightly release??thank you!!

its based off the last cyanogenmod source, so not an official stable build. also not a nightly. dont have the time to do nightly builds.
5th January 2017, 05:33 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
awesome work man! gonna bring back my ahd from the dead just because of this.
8th January 2017, 08:59 AM |#9  
Flag sialkot
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvall

its based off the last cyanogenmod source, so not an official stable build. also not a nightly. dont have the time to do nightly builds.

i installed the rom and the first bug i can find is that u cant select between 2g/3g it always remains to lte though there is no lte option on my carrier but it goes to hspa so how to force it to only 2g mode i need to save battery though thanks
9th January 2017, 06:54 PM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_man

i installed the rom and the first bug i can find is that u cant select between 2g/3g it always remains to lte though there is no lte option on my carrier but it goes to hspa so how to force it to only 2g mode i need to save battery though thanks

Try using this app to switch:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ng.phone&hl=en
10th January 2017, 06:01 PM |#11  
Flag sialkot
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp420

Try using this app to switch:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ng.phone&hl=en

tried without app phone has bulit in fucntion when u dial the code and it doesnt even switch there
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)