[ROM][MB886][5.1.1][CM12.1] Official CyanogenMod 12.1

542 posts
Thanks Meter: 240

Post Reply Email Thread
This is the Thread for discussion about Cm12.1 for Atrix HD
As you can see, it is official cm12.1 and i am just a person who maintains this thread.

The following people are maintainers for this device : @epinter
The following people and/or organizations have contributed to this device: @Hashcode0f, @dhacker29, @Skrilax_CZ, @kabaldan

Code:
/*
 * ~ Please READ ME ~
 * I do not guarantee any successful flashing. I am not responsible
 * for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or a broken device. YOU are
 * choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger
 * at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. But I will try
 * my best to explain all the necessities, so you won't mess up your Device.
 * ~ END OF AGREEMENT ~
 */
Instructions:
! Download the zip file
! Make sure you have atleast 50% battery left
! Make sure you have backed up your current rom
! factory reset your device, erase delvik cache and format /system (if you are using philz recovery, use clean to install new rom)
! flash the ROM zip, GApps zip
! reboot device
! First boot takes around 10 - 15 minutes. Its normal.

For More details, please visit Cyanogen wiki page of Atrix HD

Download cm12.1 from here

Download GApps from here

Click here for changelog
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aingaran For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aingaran Ad-Free
9th May 2015, 05:25 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Plz keep us posted
10th May 2015, 04:26 AM |#3  
Flag Namdinh
Thanks Meter: 7

More
i using rom cm12.1 very fast but ahau times reboot buil5/5/2015
10th May 2015, 05:27 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt

More
I'm using 2/5 build.. Can you confirm if Facebook is installing? I tried installing it but after soo much time in 'installing' it gives unknown error app cannot be installed..

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
10th May 2015, 07:37 AM |#5  
Flag Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Does anyone use the dynamic gapps by banks? I wanted to flash cm12.1 but i noticed that the link doesnt show minimal gapps anymore so im kind of hesitant about where to get my gapps
10th May 2015, 09:47 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chococomaxim

Does anyone use the dynamic gapps by banks? I wanted to flash cm12.1 but i noticed that the link doesnt show minimal gapps anymore so im kind of hesitant about where to get my gapps

You can also search Android file host

Sent from my MB886
12th May 2015, 01:13 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt

More
Phone never goes to deep sleep... Is it just me or is it a common cm 12.1 bug?

Edit: it happens even if gapps are not flashed!

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1431389578085.jpg
Views:	1046
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	3308194  
12th May 2015, 03:31 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona
Thanks Meter: 1,596

Donate to Me
More
There is a problem playing movies videos etc. It will get to the point of freezing until it reboot itself.
14th May 2015, 11:35 PM |#9  

More
It's a shame about this rom...it has much potential.. Sigh

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
16th May 2015, 01:49 AM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,295

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aingaran

This is the Thread for discussion about Cm12.1 for Atrix HD
As you can see, it is official cm12.1 and i am just a person who maintains this thread.

The following people are maintainers for this device : @epinter
The following people and/or organizations have contributed to this device: @Hashcode0f, @dhacker29, @skrilax, @nadlabak

Does this thread help or dilute help for AHD users?

Just a consideration about the possible downside of having a separate thread for AHD/CM12.1. As I mention here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3118 "As to a dedicated MB886 thread; it would be nice but our cohort (MB886 users actively testing CM12.1) is small and if we did that we would be less able to pick the brains of the more experienced Devs/hobbyists who are tweaking similar ROMs from the same phone family. At least we have kabaldan and others working on issues related to our phone that were reported here and through Jira.".

Unless the Devs prefer a separate thread we might be better off in the shared thread - since those more experienced and greater in # users wont come here to help us we'll have to monitor that thread anyhow. Food for thought.

Also, some minor corrections and cleanup suggested for OP;

- skrilax should be Skrilax_CZ (which may be why the mention link is broken and pointing to different user named skri. In any event you don't want the mention system referring to wrong user.

- nadlabak mention link also seems to be broken and sending contact to wrong user, in this case one named nad. I know nadlabak is the reference used in the old CM11 thread but he has been posting lately as his palindromic doppelganger "kabaldan". Using kabaldan might straighten out that broken mention link.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
16th May 2015, 11:00 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Does this thread help or dilute help for AHD users?

Just a consideration about the possible downside of having a separate thread for AHD/CM12.1. As I mention here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3118 "As to a dedicated MB886 thread; it would be nice but our cohort (MB886 users actively testing CM12.1) is small and if we did that we would be less able to pick the brains of the more experienced Devs/hobbyists who are tweaking similar ROMs from the same phone family. At least we have kabaldan and others working on issues related to our phone that were reported here and through Jira.".

Unless the Devs prefer a separate thread we might be better off in the shared thread - since those more experienced and greater in # users wont come here to help us we'll have to monitor that thread anyhow. Food for thought.

Also, some minor corrections and cleanup suggested for OP;

- skrilax should be Skrilax_CZ (which may be why the mention link is broken and pointing to different user named skri. In any event you don't want the mention system referring to wrong user.

- nadlabak mention link also seems to be broken and sending contact to wrong user, in this case one named nad. I know nadlabak is the reference used in the old CM11 thread but he has been posting lately as his palindromic doppelganger "kabaldan". Using kabaldan might straighten out that broken mention link.

OP updated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
5.1.1, atrixhd, cm12.1, lollipop, mb886

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)