Thanks Meter: 4,699

By blastagator, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 26th June 2015, 07:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2017, 08:59 PM |#311  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by losoollenos

Download the ROM again and check the MD5 before installing ....

I did a totally new flash, re-downladed the ROM and verified the MD5.
When I hit reboot to system in TWRP I get a solid LG logo for a few seconds then an LG logo with a spark animation.
This keeps running for 15mins+..
24th November 2017, 08:19 AM |#312  

More
I installed this amazing ROM and was working wonderfully. But I noticed that the reboot to recovery wasn't working. It would take me to fastboot mode. So I tried installing Autorec for Lollipop d800 and flashed a fresh twrp to the system. THAT'S ABOUT IT. Thereafter it just stopped booting, showing logo or even the fastboot or download mode. Everything stopped. Now when I plugin the phone to the system, it loads about 8-10 disks and one of them is openable, which is of 10.7Mb size. Rest all are inaccessible disks and windows asks to format them to be able to use. Is this FULL BRICKING? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP.
16th December 2017, 07:49 PM |#313  
Flag 02

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDasHHJPS

I installed this amazing ROM and was working wonderfully. But I noticed that the reboot to recovery wasn't working. It would take me to fastboot mode. So I tried installing Autorec for Lollipop d800 and flashed a fresh twrp to the system. THAT'S ABOUT IT. Thereafter it just stopped booting, showing logo or even the fastboot or download mode. Everything stopped. Now when I plugin the phone to the system, it loads about 8-10 disks and one of them is openable, which is of 10.7Mb size. Rest all are inaccessible disks and windows asks to format them to be able to use. Is this FULL BRICKING? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP.

Hi I am the same as d800 I see the work of helping this programhttp://s8.dosya.tc/server5/ruvpmj/2_...ERZEN.exe.html
22nd March 2018, 12:14 PM |#314  
Flag Bacon le Gruyère
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Did someone create a similar rom for d802 ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)