FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AT&T H810 Back to Stock Guide (TOT Method)

13,743 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,163

Post Reply Email Thread
Use this at your OWN RISK! No responsible for anything you do to your phone.

2015 (updated with pictures) TOT Method!
RETURN TO STOCK TOT METHOD for AT&T H810 !!

How to Flash YouTube Video:
1. Download Everything!
1.1) Download Both Stock Image & DLL File – Download HERE & DLL File HERE
1.2) Download LG FlashTools V1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_1.8.1.1023.exe - 9.3 Mb
1.3) Download Drivers (Any LG Phone) - Here (Verizon Only) – Here
1.4) Megalock DLL File - Megalock.dll Download

Install:
2. Install LG Drviers
3. Install Flashtool (Don’t run it yet)
4. Extract the TOT file from the Zip
5. Copy MegaLock.dll file to C:\LG\LGFlashtool (This might be a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file)

6. Power off your Device & or pull battery (G3),(G Pro),(G Flex)
7. Press and hold the Vol UP Key and plug in the USB cable to your phone you should now see “Firmware Update/Download Mode” and be in Download mode.

8. Open up Device Manger on your PC
8.1) Click on ports and double click LGEModem
8.2) Go to Port Settings Tab and click Advanced
8.3) Change COM Port to COM41 and click Okay.
8.4) After this you may need to rereboot your phone back into download mode.

9. Run LG Flashtool as Administrator
10. Select Manual Mode at the top
11. Click The DLL Box and choose the DLL file from Above meant for your device
12. Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with the .tot extension, Then Click OK when done.

13. Now Click the Yellow Arrow Button at the top left, The Firmware install will be triggered

14. You may need to unplug/replug phone before Firmware install will start (If it does nothing after clicking the yellow button

15. Should take anywhere between 4-8 Minutes, When its done your phone should reboot

16. LG G3 Only, After reboot you will be presented with a Factory reset screen, Just pull battery and put it back in and it should boot right up!
Do NOT Close the FlashTool Window during firmware update.

99% of the time FlashTool will FAIL after 85% anything after 85% is just your phone rebooting so your safe

File provided in thanks to an anonymous donate .

Feel Free to support me by helping with Server Costs and Coffee if you feel my work has helped you Thank you!
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hyelton Ad-Free
14th November 2015, 07:36 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington

Donate to Me
More
Just a little info on the upgrade/downgrade ordeal: Thanks to @autoprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime

Ok... alrighty... so.. AT&T H810 10O is "V2"

H810 10A was V0. then there was 10E and 10G which were V1.
I saw mention of a 10l but I have no idea about that at all. could be V1.. or could be V2. haven't seen the files for that. anyway.. doesn't matter. forget about 10l
H810PR KDZ's were all V1.

basically unless you are on 10A and holding out for a bootloader exploit on V0... this TOT is completely safe to use regardless of what current version you are on. For example, you could be on 10g (V1) and still flash this TOT safely.. it would just increase the qfuse from V1 to V2.

V2 is no more locked down than V1... so there's no worry about losing your current v1 and no need to stay on 10E or 10G. 10A V0 is the only version worth holding onto.

Of course "V3" may come with android M... but too early to say one way or another on that. if M is indeed V3.. then anyone that upgraded to M could no longer flash this TOT. Hopefully the USA carriers knock it off with increasing the qfuse versions tho and it stops at v2. I will edit the previous sentence after Android 6.0 M comes out for H810 to confirm.

H810PR info: If there is an AT&T user who previously flashed H810PR KDZ to unbrick.. they should be safe flashing this 10o TOT if they want to get back into AT&T land.. hopefully fixing their green camera issue. H810PR users who have an original H810PR (not a converted att h810) should NOT use this TOT as it will increase your qfuse from V1 to V2 and you'll be stuck with AT&T software... plus there's just no point in using it since H810PR has official KDZs.

so.. summary. 10o is v2. everyone on an AT&T H810 can flash this safely without fear of bricking.. as there is no higher qfuse version yet. AT&T H810 users who "converted" to H810PR can safely flash the TOT. Original H810PR users should avoid flashing this TOT as they'll get stuck on V2 AT&T software. The only other users who should maybe try not using it are those on 10A V0 who are holding out for bootloader unlock.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hyelton Ad-Free
14th November 2015, 02:18 PM |#3  
Flag Palm Beach Gardens
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Have you Tested this on an H810, or did someone just donate the .tot file? Would this also restore the /persist partition removing the RCTD flags?

[edit] updated Question to something that makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to warri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift warri Ad-Free
14th November 2015, 08:55 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Waiting on DLL file. Thank you so much

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
14th November 2015, 10:02 PM |#5  
Flag Palm Beach Gardens

Donate to Me
More
The download is posted in the general g4 thread.
14th November 2015, 10:19 PM |#6  
Flag NH
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Will this upgrade from an earlier version say 10g or 10i?
15th November 2015, 12:15 AM |#7  
Flag Palm Beach Gardens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJokah

Will this upgrade from an earlier version say 10g or 10i?

Yes, you can use this on any Previous version. If you are on 10A you might want to hold off since this is the only version with qfuse V0, otherwise you are safe to use.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift warri Ad-Free
15th November 2015, 12:43 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Am I missing where the DLL file is linked? I can't seem to find it in the links provided.
15th November 2015, 12:45 AM |#9  
Flag Palm Beach Gardens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwarne

Am I missing where the DLL file is linked? I can't seem to find it in the links provided.

Check out @utoprime's Tweet: https://twitter.com/utoprime/status/...154037762?s=09

Link is in the thread from his tweet
15th November 2015, 05:22 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warri

Check out @utoprime's Tweet: https://twitter.com/utoprime/status/...154037762?s=09

Link is in the thread from his tweet

only the .tot file not the DLL
15th November 2015, 05:29 AM |#11  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington

Donate to Me
More
So unless someone has the DLL file, it will need to be bought. I found it but sadly the site charges $20 for it. If I had the extra I'd buy it and rehost it. (if its legit anyway)

EDIT: Try this! http://oceanhost.eu/jvoa0qy97tkf/LGUP_8974.dll.htm let me know if it works, if so I'll add it to the OP Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hyelton Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
back to stock, h810, tot

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)