FORUMS

ATT LG G6 H871 revert back to 7.0 from 9.0

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By shadowzone870, Junior Member on 16th November 2019, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Bought a H871 cheap on eBay and it worked awesome at first..then i got the software update notification to upgrade to Oreo. Thats when it all went downhill. The phone is just a laggy mess now ive deleted the cache and factory reset the phone so many times I lost count now. Nothing has made it any better. Then i get the update to go to pie and its the same story. I've factory reset and deleted cache so many times with no improvement. So my question is how can i go back to stock 7.0. Where all was right in the world. I saw you can use LGUP but I cant find a h871 kdz to flash....thanks for any help that can be provided
29th December 2019, 12:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
www.lg-firmwares.com
Here you can easily find the nougat 7 but my question is that can you downgrade your phone to nougat from pie without unlocking your phones bootloader.....?
8th February 2020, 04:32 PM |#3  
Flag Bear, Delaware
Thanks Meter: 69

More
the phone is probably damaged internally causing the processor to run slower to keep itself from overheating? no way to downgrade as the at&t firmware files have never leaked nor been made public. best bet is to follow a flash guide to load up oreo from US997 device.
see this guide -->> https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...-oreo-t3791848

please note this firmware will work on AT&T network however you will lose the ability to revert back to AT&T firmware. You will also not be able to use AT&T wifi calling
The Following User Says Thank You to undivide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift undivide Ad-Free
20th June 2020, 01:43 AM |#4  
Flag All ways somewhere arround
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Want to convert my AT&T LG G6 to H873 OR US997
Quote:
Originally Posted by undivide

the phone is probably damaged internally causing the processor to run slower to keep itself from overheating? no way to downgrade as the at&t firmware files have never leaked nor been made public. best bet is to follow a flash guide to load up oreo from US997 device.
see this guide -->> https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...-oreo-t3791848

please note this firmware will work on AT&T network however you will lose the ability to revert back to AT&T firmware. You will also not be able to use AT&T wifi calling

Want to convert my AT&T LG G6 to H873 OR US997 but my device is already on 8.0.0 on AT&T. Does the LGUP+Patch work on H87121j?
6th August 2020, 08:22 AM |#5  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Can anybody tell me how to go back to H871 after converting to H873??
i have dump how to flash that dump on my lg g6??
25th August 2020, 01:31 PM |#6  
Flag St. Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talvigi

Want to convert my AT&T LG G6 to H873 OR US997 but my device is already on 8.0.0 on AT&T. Does the LGUP+Patch work on H87121j?

This is a great question. I believe some users have successfully tried it with Oreo. I tried unsuccessfully with my AT&T H871 but it is currently on pie. I have asked this question for my situation, but so far I have not received an answer. Head on over to the thread referenced above for conversion. You may need to read many pages of posts, but there are some who have tried this with Oreo and may have suggestions for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)