FORUMS

Claro PR to H873

117 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By PioneerSeeker, Senior Member on 29th December 2019, 12:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Imei-guru
My phone shows the model lg G6 h873. But when I checked it's IMEI number online at imei-guru, they said that it's the IMEI of lg g6 h872pr
What's the matter...?
I read a blog on xda about converting your claro PR to h873 and they said once you're converted to h873 you can't revert back it to claro.
But there's a difference between their 4g bands. My network carrier's 4g internet do not runs at high speed but only at 5 to 600 kbps. Can I revert back my phones firmware (h873 pie 9) to claro PR 9.0 pie...
I bought it in used from eBay type market
27th June 2020, 04:58 PM |#2  
Flag Dearborn, MI
Thanks Meter: 0

More
H872PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerSeeker

Imei-guru
My phone shows the model lg G6 h873. But when I checked it's IMEI number online at imei-guru, they said that it's the IMEI of lg g6 h872pr
What's the matter...?
I read a blog on xda about converting your claro PR to h873 and they said once you're converted to h873 you can't revert back it to claro.
But there's a difference between their 4g bands. My network carrier's 4g internet do not runs at high speed but only at 5 to 600 kbps. Can I revert back my phones firmware (h873 pie 9) to claro PR 9.0 pie...
I bought it in used from eBay type market

I have exactly the same phone, and yeah bought it new/sealed & "unlocked" from ebay. (IMEI guru says it's a H872PR, but the phone claims it is an H873.) I found a thread that said it was "switched" to H873 as part of the unlocking process. Not really clear on that as the box was sealed, presumably from LG. Who knows?

I found H872PR drivers on the lg-firmwares site. (New poster, can't post links.)

Presumably you could use LGUP to flash back to those. I have not done this, so use at your own risk.

-Matt (long time lurker, first time poster)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)