FORUMS

[ROM][PORT]Twi5ted lollipop V7 24/5/15[5.0][G900A/G870A]

2,394 posts
Thanks Meter: 824

By Rakuu, Senior Member on 9th May 2015, 04:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Code:
Android 5.0 Knox Free Rooted w/ SuperSU Deodexed Zipaligned Init.d Scripts for Performance Insanely Fast UI Build.prop Tweaks 4-Way Power Menu Removed Security Warnings Added 400 Fonts 3Minit Battery Mod Custom Ringtones Removed Battery Cover Toast Call Recording App Ops Viper4Android Removed Volume Warning Center Clock Modded TW Launcher Flashlight Toggle Working Private Mode TW Swipe Support ToolBox up to 12 apps Removed Full Battery Notification Call/Mess Block Unrestrictive Tethering Disabled Unknown Sources Sdcard Fix 360 Degree Framework Rotation No Software update in Settings Adaway Ad Blocker KT Kernel Compatible with OZOP TW Theme Support (21 themes) New Lock Screen Effects Dark Settings Dark S6 MMS Dark Framework 360 Framework Rotation Adobe Flash Disabled Signature Checks (user apps) S6 KeyBoard S6 SPlanner S6 MyFiles S6 Browser S6 Accuweather Widget S6 Smart Manager and more I'm probably forgetting

Pre-reqs:
Get flashfire, you must also be on lollipop through muniz_ri's process.

Steps

1.) Open flashfire, tap the +, and then tap "Flash zip or OTA" and browse to where you have the twi5ted lollipop zip and add it.

2.) You should notice an everroot action was added, and it should say disabled, tap the and check "Inject SuperSU".

3.) Once again, tap the + and tap "Wipe" and check everything except internal storage

4.) Now make sure you have the actions in the following order:
Wipe
Flash zip or OTA
Also check to make sure within the actions you have everything checked correctly and whatnot, you can leave reboot as default.

5.) Tap the lightning bolt and then tap OK and it should flash without issue

After the flash is finished, your phone will reboot, you'll get the glaxy s5 creen, then the boot screen with some korn playing, you will sit on this screen for a LONG time, for me it was much longer than any of the other lollipop flashes I had done, it will take anywhere from 10-20 minutes so just WAIT and you WILL boot up.

Code:
Feb 22 2015 Initial Release March 13, 2015 Added Viper Removed Volume Warning Updated KT Working WiFi Calling Added Center Clock Modded TW Launcher for speed Added Full Screen Caller ID Added Flashlight Toggle Compatible with OZOP Updated 3Minit Battery Fixed Tethering Fixed Private Mode Added Swipe Support to TW Launcher Removed Full Battery Notification ToolBox up to 12 apps March 15, 2015 Added TW Theme Support ( 14 themes to choose from ) Fixed Google Wallet/NFC Fixed extentions On SystemUI and SecSettings Added New Lock Screen Effects New Boot Animation Removed PowerOff sound April 5, 2015 Updated Swipe App Updated KT Kernel (3/27) Added Dark Settings Added Dark S6 MMS Added Dark Framework Added Dark Dialer/Contacts Fixed Call Recording Fixed SideSync Added 360 Framework Rotation Added 7 TW Launcher Themes (21 total) Added S6 Floating Messages Added Adobe Flash New Boot Animation Disabled Signature Checks (user apps) cleaned up some code......... April 25, 2015 Removed S6 MMS Added Dark Modded S5 MMS Added New Boot Animation Added S6 Keyboard Added New Performace Scripts Added Camera Tweaks Fixed 99% of text issues And other crap I cant remember May 8, 2015 Added S5 Dark MMS Added S6 SPlanner Added S6 KeyBoard Added S6 Calculator Added S6 MyFiles Added S6 Browser Added S6 Smart Manager Added S6 Accuweather Widget Removed Airplane Notification Popup Removed Mobile Data Off Warning Popup Updated Kt Kernel Updated 3Minit Battery Mod Removed Dark Backgrounds Removed Cyan Text All stock now................... May 24, 2015 Updated 3Minit Battery Mod Fixed Reboot Issues Disabled USB Wake plug/unplug Removed IME Keyboard Switcher Added Long Press Back to Kill App Removed HotSpot Pop_Up Notification

Twi5ted Lollipop V6

Twi5ted Lollipop V7

XDA:DevDB Information
Twi5ted lollipop, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
Rakuu, The Sickness
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OC4

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 7.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-24

Created 2015-05-09
Last Updated 2015-05-27
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Rakuu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rakuu Ad-Free
9th May 2015, 04:48 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Houston

More
Reserved

Light Blue Keyboard

Light_Blue_Keyboard

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

TWI5TED**LOLLIPOP**THE DARKNESS
Twi5ted Lollipop The Darkness

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Twi5ted Boot music

XPOSED

Here is Xposed for Lollipop. Download the zip AND the apk from below. Install the apk FIRST, then
flash the zip........

XPOSED
XPOSED INSTALLER APK

MyFiles Fix For Text

MyFiles_Fix
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rakuu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rakuu Ad-Free
9th May 2015, 04:48 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Houston

More
Reserved
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rakuu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rakuu Ad-Free
9th May 2015, 04:58 AM |#4  
Flag Cleveland Tx
Thanks Meter: 503

Donate to Me
More
Alright let's get this thing started!
9th May 2015, 05:09 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Houston

More
Just a quick reminder to inject SuperSU when you flash!

Sent from my twi5ted SM-G900A using Tapatalk
9th May 2015, 05:28 AM |#6  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 22,811

Donate to Me
More
No images?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Sickness Ad-Free
9th May 2015, 05:36 AM |#7  
Flag ma
Thanks Meter: 546

More
Awesome thanks for port and thanks to the sickness for allowing it
9th May 2015, 05:38 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Houston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness

No images?

I have no clue why they arent loading :/

9th May 2015, 05:39 AM |#9  
Flag Somewhere in Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuu

I have no clue why they arent loading :/

I know why. You just copied right? Because I can edit it if I wanted......

EDIT: Hows that? LOL
9th May 2015, 05:41 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Houston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness

I know why. You just copied right? Because I can edit it if I wanted......

Just did a quote of your post copied that and removed the quote tags, go ahead and do whatever you see fit.

9th May 2015, 05:44 AM |#11  
Flag Somewhere in Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuu

Just did a quote of your post copied that and removed the quote tags, go ahead and do whatever you see fit.

Your all fixed up now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)