**Required** FlashFire - Play BETA - PREVIEW
1. Join the G+ community using the same Google account as you're using for Play on your phone/tablet Here.
2. Sign up to receive the BETA versions from Play Here.
- Use the link provided after sign-up to download the app.
**Notice** - I light of the new OF2 update these ROM's are no longer safe. Stand by for a new KeepRoot thread!
Set your screen timeout setting to 10 mins before beginning!
1. Place the ROM onto your device (use either internal or ext-sdcard).
2. Open the FlashFire app and "Agree" to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Press "(+)" twice to bring up the "Actions" menu.
4. Press "Flash Zip or OTA" and locate and select the ROM. Leave "Auto-mount" unchecked under the "Options" menu and press the checkmark to continue.
5. From the main menu Uncheck all options under "EverRoot" and use default "Reboot" setting.
6. Last, press the lightning bolt then "Ok" to begin the flash .
The screen will turn black then display the contents of your system before beginning the flash. FlashFire will pause for about 1 minute while flashing the "system" partition. Once complete your device will reboot and pause on the AT&T splash screen for about 1 - 2 minutes ( 10 - 15 mins for DeOdexed version) before completely rebooting. Done!
Tip: for blazing fast speed turn off animations from Developer Options and reboot!
Optional - Enable Native Tethering:
- G900A_OC4_TetherAddOn (Flash using FlashFire's "Flash zip or ota" option).
1. The above process will not affect your Knox Warranty Flag.
2. The process will update your Modem, Non-hlos, System, Kernel, and Stock Recovery to OC4. Your Bootloader will only be updated OA1 allowing for downgrading your firmware at anytime.
3. As of 5/7/2015 no need to wipe prior to flashing! The ROM will automatically perform a factory data reset.
4. The TetherAddOn has been moved Here.
5. If you do not already have root access or to unbrick you must flash the G900A_Downgrade_to_NCE.tar(Caution! Do not use if you have taken the OC4 ota update) and root with TowelRoot, before continuing with the above process.
6. To learn more about FlashFire's capabilities on locked bootloader devices see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...10&postcount=2