**Required** FlashFire - Play BETA - PREVIEW
Set your screen timeout setting to 10 mins before beginning!
1. Place the ROM onto your device (use either internal or ext-sdcard).
2. Open the FlashFire app and "Agree" to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Press "(+)" twice to bring up the "Actions" menu.
4. Press "Flash Zip or OTA" and locate and select the ROM. Leave "Auto-mount" unchecked under the "Options" menu and press the checkmark to continue.
5. From the main menu Uncheck all options under "EverRoot" and set "Reboot" setting to *"Download."
6. Press the lightning bolt then "Ok" to begin the **flash .
7. Once the flash is complete and the device reboots into "Download" mode, flash the G900A_OA1_Bootloader using Odin's PDA/AP slot.
*If you are already on the OA1 bootloader, set "Reboot" setting to "Normal" and skip Step 7.
**The screen will turn black then display the contents of your system before beginning the flash. FlashFire will pause for about 1 minute while flashing the "system" partition.
Once complete your device will reboot and pause on the AT&T splash screen for about 1 - 2 minutes (10 - 15 mins for DeOdexed version) before completely rebooting. Done!
Tip: for blazing fast speed turn off animations from Developer Options and reboot!
- G900A_OF2_TetherAddOn (Flash using FlashFire's "Flash zip or ota" option).
- G900A_OC4-OF2_Batch_DeBloater (Customizable)
1. The above process will not affect your Knox Warranty Flag.
2. The process will update your Modem, Non-hlos, System, Kernel, and Stock Recovery. The bootloader will not be updated to allow for downgrading to previous firmware versions.
3. No need to wipe prior to flashing! The ROM will automatically perform a factory data reset.
4. If you do not already have root access (or to unbrick) you must flash the G900A_Downgrade_to_NCE.tar using Odin's PDA/AP slot (Caution! Do not flash if you have taken the OC4, OF2, or OF3 ota updates) and root with TowelRoot, before continuing with the above process.
5. To learn more about FlashFire's capabilities on locked bootloader devices see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...10&postcount=2