Can anyone post a raw copy of the gpio-key.kl file?

Search This thread

simpbrackets

Nov 2, 2017
I forgot to make a backup of the file before messing with it. I think the permissions are the same as generic.kl, which is -rw-r--r--, but I'm not sure. Every other file looks like this is the case. Thank you.

I hope anyone else messing with a S5 from AT&T also finds a raw copy of the file useful since I couldn't find it anywhere on the net.

wooser

Jun 14, 2013
I forgot to make a backup of the file before messing with it. I think the permissions are the same as generic.kl, which is -rw-r--r--, but I'm not sure. Every other file looks like this is the case. Thank you.

I hope anyone else messing with a S5 from AT&T also finds a raw copy of the file useful since I couldn't find it anywhere on the net.
here you go

Attachments

• gpio-keys.zip
    1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: simpbrackets

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

here you go