Android Wear
Google Pixel 4a

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171026-165520.jpg
    Screenshot_20171026-165520.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 147

BizConsultant

Oct 9, 2016
I just tried reflashing eng boot and i get stuck in a bootloop with the phone vibrating every time it boots.

Mine did the same thing. Since I am stuck in a bootloop, how can I reflash anything? Since these snapdragon don't have an unlocked bootloader, I can use TWRP or any custom recovery to reflash. Please help and advice

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Getting the same issues as those above me. After flashing i get stuck at the galaxy s7 splash screen and I'm in a bootloop that only stops when i reflash the U firmware

I'm cunfused. I am having the same issue. You are saying you "reflash" but how? I can't get the phone to boot and use flashfire. I'm on the AT&T S7 (non-edge)

daking_p

Mar 21, 2017
Mine did the same thing. Since I am stuck in a bootloop, how can I reflash anything? Since these snapdragon don't have an unlocked bootloader, I can use TWRP or any custom recovery to reflash. Please help and advice

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

I'm cunfused. I am having the same issue. You are saying you "reflash" but how? I can't get the phone to boot and use flashfire. I'm on the AT&T S7 (non-edge)

I used princecomsy's ODIN to flash the firmware files

daking_p

Mar 21, 2017
How? The installer is a Zip file and not flashable with Odin, even the PrinceCosmy modded one. Please be more specific!

By reflash i mean the original firmware you were running. I was running the U firmware so i flashed all of the firmware files fresh to the phone. Technically i think you only have to flash the AP but i cant confirm that will work perfectly.

BizConsultant

Oct 9, 2016
By reflash i mean the original firmware you were running. I was running the U firmware so i flashed all of the firmware files fresh to the phone. Technically i think you only have to flash the AP but i cant confirm that will work perfectly.

So I reflashed the only "stock" firmware I could find. It's "UFIRM_G930_Odin_Firmware" and actually a Verizon based one but it booted. Then I used "ENG-Root-USA" and "Nougat_S7_Root_2_82_All_Carriers_V1" to root and get FlashFire back on. I re-flashed the Echoe Rom and the EACT same thing happened....BOOT LOOP!

Please someone help. I've been flashing custom ROMS for years, but always with phones that had unlocked bootloaders and allow customer recovery like TWRP. This is making regret buying a second hand USA Samsung.

PS: Worse case I'd like to flash a stock Deoxed Debloated Nougat Rom (prefer a more stock android experience hence the want ofr this Rom) but I cannot find a Nougat (only marshmallow) one. Any ideas or links?

miko12312

Sep 11, 2009
Android Wear
Google Pixel 4a

savagevegeta

Oct 16, 2017
Ok then it is similar to the link I posted u need a loader img and repetition the phone it's somewhat bricked let me see what the phone says
The phone says nothing. It won't even power on. The computer is what told me it was in Qualcomm mode. I don't know how to restore it, nor do I know who can supply a debrick image. I know it's possible to make one, but I'd need another Galaxy S7 that's rooted to run a command through ADB to extract that image

Attachments

• 20171203_143712.jpg
    20171203_143712.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 72

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!

Echoe Rom for snapdragon USA

G935/G930 s7e/s7...

Aroma Edition...

Aroma installer options..

Choice of edge or flat..

Choice of carrier (Att,tmo,spr,vzw)

Choice of boot animation..

Mod Options...

Ux N7 apps..

N7 camera..

3 pages of app debloat options..

And more...

Deodexed

De-knoxed

De-bloated (mildly)

Rooted

Viper4/atmos

AdAway

Doze

Cpuspy

Fastergps

Root tool

Flasfire

Echoe control app

3Minit Battery

3Minit Clock

Custom Echoe boot animation

+ more to come :cool:

INSTALLATION:

MUST BE ROOTED!

1. Install Flashfire by @Chainfire from play store.

2. Make sure zip file is on ext sdcard as this will wipe user system, user data, int sdcard

3. Open Flashfire app (agree to terms) then press the red plus button in lower right corner and select flash zip file.

4. On the next pop up screen press the check box in the top right corner.

5. Scroll to bottom left corner and press the lighting bolt to flash and click OK on popup.

*****FIRST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 10-15 Total istall 15-20 MINUTES*****

Strongly Recommend Full Wipe!!!!

May reboot several times let it do it's thing!!!

Download link...

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24651430732237755

I will post an install video when I can, but if not sure about the installation process just ask. Enjoy and let us know how you like it.

Kernel source:

http://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=G935

List of awesome users who donated....
    @gaww
    @br3w3r
    @anrchy666
    @scottbrocker
    Flashed it and it is working great! Only issue is my tool bar, aka my panel where I can swipe down and select bluetooth,wifi, ect. is too long and doesn't fit my screen! how can I fix this!?
    EDIT:
    its not too long I think it fits my screen actually, just when I pull it all the way down the smart view text in the bottom left is cut off, I think all the icons are there. Not a big deal, but just curious if I can get rid of it and if there are any other edge/note features getting in the way of things

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Flashed it and it is working great! Only issue is my tool bar, aka my panel where I can swipe down and select bluetooth,wifi, ect. is too long and doesn't fit my screen! how can I fix this!?
    EDIT:
    its not too long I think it fits my screen actually, just when I pull it all the way down the smart view text in the bottom left is cut off, I think all the icons are there. Not a big deal, but just curious if I can get rid of it and if there are any other edge/note features getting in the way of things

FIXED! for anyone having trouble just set visible toggles to 5 in the app, echo rom control, under notification panel
    The way you did the installer, the smooth operating on the u firmware vs rooted g935a still on may update...my being able to put my paid 3minit on it so easily, all the ridiculous customization options, BADASS Pink Floyd boot animation with class, and dark side of the moon playing...I threw xposed on it for things like YouTube adaway, screen off animation, but you pretty much threw in everything including the kitchen sink. I haven't seen a Rom this solid since my at&t s4 on mdI with Loki patch. "Work in progress," you say. What more can you possibly work on? It's f#*!@+/ awesome. Thank you very much.
    I have an s7 but I flash the edge version I guess that don't fly
    Even if you choose flat version you should have the edge features because the ROM is based from edge