Echoe_Rom_G935/G930_Multi-Carrier

Search This thread

miko12312

Sep 11, 2009
Android Wear
Google Pixel 4a
Ok then it is similar to the link I posted u need a loader img and repetition the phone it's somewhat bricked let me see what the phone says
I'm looking into but this may be a way to flash a China bootloader and unlock our bootloader if any developers are reading this this is the first device that I have seen go into this mode it's a mode to reformat the device and I'll let you know when I find more out

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

The phone says nothing. It won't even power on. The computer is what told me it was in Qualcomm mode. I don't know how to restore it, nor do I know who can supply a debrick image. I know it's possible to make one, but I'd need another Galaxy S7 that's rooted to run a command through ADB to extract that image
It's kinda like dfu mode for iPhone basically

savagevegeta

Oct 16, 2017
I'm looking into but this may be a way to flash a China bootloader and unlock our bootloader if any developers are reading this this is the first device that I have seen go into this mode it's a mode to reformat the device and I'll let you know when I find more out

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

It's kinda like dfu mode for iPhone basically
Have you found anything on it? Even getting the bootloader flashed?

matt1285

Oct 6, 2016
Let me tell ya, this is the best rom I have used to date...I have v1_5 on my straight talk s7 running att straight talk sim...now I've been to Verizon, to t-mobile, back to Verizon to att...this is the only rom that suits me...atmos for louder volume, Hotspot, and customizations...major thanks to the deleveloper. No lag at all with root and good battery life running this awesome rom...and believe me I have tried every rom possible for this snapdragon device...this one is the best

awerqw22

Aug 23, 2012
Let me tell ya, this is the best rom I have used to date...I have v1_5 on my straight talk s7 running att straight talk sim...now I've been to Verizon, to t-mobile, back to Verizon to att...this is the only rom that suits me...atmos for louder volume, Hotspot, and customizations...major thanks to the deleveloper. No lag at all with root and good battery life running this awesome rom...and believe me I have tried every rom possible for this snapdragon device...this one is the best

link for rom?

shanec0610

Feb 10, 2017
Help

I have this rom on a 930a having problems after about a year so I decide to factory reset now I have no Google play services I can't go back to factory because this is a 935 rom so when I try to flash a 930a firmware I get error message saying this rom not compatible with this device or something of the sort somebody please point me in the right durection

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

I have this rom on a 930a having problems after about a year so I decide to factory reset now I have no Google play services I can't go back to factory because this is a 935 rom so when I try to flash a 930a firmware I get error message saying this rom not compatible with this device or something of the sort somebody please point me in the right durection

SamGuy2020

Jan 31, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Try flashing g930a pit file

ezee96

Aug 3, 2016
Does this rom have any bug? Is it work well in g930A? Do I need a specific variant of g930A to flash? Does this rom have gapps or is clear? (Sorry about my english)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!

Echoe Rom for snapdragon USA

G935/G930 s7e/s7...

Aroma Edition...

Aroma installer options..

Choice of edge or flat..

Choice of carrier (Att,tmo,spr,vzw)

Choice of boot animation..

Mod Options...

Ux N7 apps..

N7 camera..

3 pages of app debloat options..

And more...

Deodexed

De-knoxed

De-bloated (mildly)

Rooted

Viper4/atmos

AdAway

Doze

Cpuspy

Fastergps

Root tool

Flasfire

Echoe control app

3Minit Battery

3Minit Clock

Custom Echoe boot animation

+ more to come :cool:

INSTALLATION:

MUST BE ROOTED!

1. Install Flashfire by @Chainfire from play store.

2. Make sure zip file is on ext sdcard as this will wipe user system, user data, int sdcard

3. Open Flashfire app (agree to terms) then press the red plus button in lower right corner and select flash zip file.

4. On the next pop up screen press the check box in the top right corner.

5. Scroll to bottom left corner and press the lighting bolt to flash and click OK on popup.

*****FIRST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 10-15 Total istall 15-20 MINUTES*****

Strongly Recommend Full Wipe!!!!

May reboot several times let it do it's thing!!!

Download link...

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24651430732237755

I will post an install video when I can, but if not sure about the installation process just ask. Enjoy and let us know how you like it.

Kernel source:

http://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=G935

List of awesome users who donated....
    @gaww
    @br3w3r
    @anrchy666
    @scottbrocker
    Flashed it and it is working great! Only issue is my tool bar, aka my panel where I can swipe down and select bluetooth,wifi, ect. is too long and doesn't fit my screen! how can I fix this!?
    EDIT:
    its not too long I think it fits my screen actually, just when I pull it all the way down the smart view text in the bottom left is cut off, I think all the icons are there. Not a big deal, but just curious if I can get rid of it and if there are any other edge/note features getting in the way of things

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Flashed it and it is working great! Only issue is my tool bar, aka my panel where I can swipe down and select bluetooth,wifi, ect. is too long and doesn't fit my screen! how can I fix this!?
    EDIT:
    its not too long I think it fits my screen actually, just when I pull it all the way down the smart view text in the bottom left is cut off, I think all the icons are there. Not a big deal, but just curious if I can get rid of it and if there are any other edge/note features getting in the way of things

FIXED! for anyone having trouble just set visible toggles to 5 in the app, echo rom control, under notification panel
    The way you did the installer, the smooth operating on the u firmware vs rooted g935a still on may update...my being able to put my paid 3minit on it so easily, all the ridiculous customization options, BADASS Pink Floyd boot animation with class, and dark side of the moon playing...I threw xposed on it for things like YouTube adaway, screen off animation, but you pretty much threw in everything including the kitchen sink. I haven't seen a Rom this solid since my at&t s4 on mdI with Loki patch. "Work in progress," you say. What more can you possibly work on? It's f#*!@+/ awesome. Thank you very much.
    I have an s7 but I flash the edge version I guess that don't fly
    Even if you choose flat version you should have the edge features because the ROM is based from edge