[Rom] [Ufirm_Flat_QE2_Hybrid_Nougat_Rom_FlashFire_Install][Status Official For All]

Search This thread

SkyAttacksX

Mar 28, 2013
Florida
I have been taking a needed break. I will update all my s7 roms including this one in the next few days

Cool. Just a heads up, I'm not sure if this is a bug with this ROM but Samsung Pay refuses to work. It says "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later." Can't add cards or join rewards. Android Pay, however, seemingly works. So I don't think it's a SafetyNet issue..? I did everything that was necessary to make sure it passed, and even left Knox untouched when manual debloating. Any help?

ZChuckMoris

Apr 25, 2016
@SkyAttacksX, I have reflashed QE2_V1 and now I can confirm, that V2 brakes Samsung Pay. I have been clean reflashing V2 for 3 or 4 times, and there was no result. It took me only 1 time to install V1 and everything is well.

Reactions: SkyAttacksX

sergiozy6693

Oct 15, 2016
OnePlus 9
Awesome rom man! I love it. I ended up rooting though. Everything is running fine. Just found that gallerys trash bin doesnt work. It just crashes. And private mode doesnt work either. I do miss the smartview tile as well. Other than that im in love with this rom. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: aarongaudette

helemental

Aug 21, 2016
Awesome rom man! I love it. I ended up rooting though. Everything is running fine. Just found that gallerys trash bin doesnt work. It just crashes. And private mode doesnt work either. I do miss the smartview tile as well. Other than that im in love with this rom. Keep up the good work.

How did you root it? Did you have to go back to the engboot to do that? Or did you do it after flashing the mods?

sergiozy6693

Oct 15, 2016
OnePlus 9

Attachments

• gsmarena_106.jpg
    gsmarena_106.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 232

yakaaithiri

Jan 26, 2011
Bangalore
Thanks for this Rom , It has come as a life saver. I installed the
UFirm_INS_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2 zip file from this thread. Now i have VoLTE working in INdia.. https://xdaforums.com/s7-edge/how-to/how-to-volte-jio-spay-india-usa-t3663530.

However i cant register any card with samsung pay ? .. Do i have to decrypt the phone in order to add new cards ? Can you advise how to decrypt it ?
I see the device security been disabled and when i try to open it , it force closes . does this means Knox is disabled and thats why i am not able to add any cards in samsung pay ? FYI, I selected minimal bloatware removal in Aroma installer.
Any way we can get Indian Spay Framework and App along with this rom ?
The rom is so far so smooth and perfect . Been 2 hours since i installed cant comment on battery life.

Is there a way to tweak governor without root ? .. i sometimes feel that i am loosing more battery.

Last edited:

Devman-0903

Feb 1, 2016
Well when you root you have the option to set your Governor which fixed any lag that i experienced.

Yes, but the ROM improves the quality of root (stabilty and the speed) with the modded SU script, try the different CPU governors, every device is different.

(hint:let's unlock the bootloader and not worry about this)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest Ufirm QE2 Nougat Firmware For The S7 Flat Only
    This well give you a Customizable NonRooted Rom that uses stock boot.img not the eng boot image so there is no lag and it will pass safetynet checks and samsung pay will work
    Give this guy @umaro some thanks he worked on this until it became reality even when I gave up​

Files To Download

Odin.zip

ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip

UFIRM_G930_Odin_Firmware.zip

FlashFire_Flashable_G930UFirmware.zip

UFirm_Multi_Carrier_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2.zip

These first 2 step must be done first unless you are on my previous version of this rom or my carrier specific rom that do not have root or if your unsure just do this first

This Will Wipe Your Phone

1. Unzip UFIRM_G930_Odin_Firmware.zip and flash all files in odin

2. Go through setup ignore invalid sim message and skip adding accounts

3. Goto Step 3 Below

If you are on one of my previous version of this rom or my carrier specific rom

1. Unzip UFIRM_G930_Odin_Firmware.zip

2. Use odin to flash BL and CP

3. Unzip ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip

4. Flash EngBoot image with odin

5. Root Phone. Im not going to have half a page about rooting there is an entire rooting thread here. The Eng Boot.img can be found in the UFIRM_QD2_Modified_Nougat_Firmware Folder

6. Unzip FlashFire_Flashable_G930UFirmware.zip

7. Copy AP_FlashFire_Only_G930U_QE2_Firmware.tar.md5 to your phone

8. Copy UFirm_Multi_Carrier_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2.zip to your phone

9. Open FlashFire and click Add Zip and choose UFirm_Multi_Carrier_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2.zip make sure to check mount system

10. Now in FlashFire click Add Firmware and choose AP_FlashFire_Only_G930U_QE2_Firmware.tar.md5 select all the partitions

11. Make sure Inject SuperSu is not selected

12. Click Add Wipe and choose Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache and choose Format Cache Also select wipe SuperSU image. Make sure wipe is at end of flash sequence. The sequence should be AP file first then Zip second and Wipe cache last

13. Now Choose Flash

14. Phone will take Up to 20 minutes to boot

15. Reflashing Zip Will Require Flashing The AP File In FlashFire At The Same Time

16. Do not use Package Disabler Pro if you Choose NoNaMe mods in Aroma

MODS- (NoNaMeRomControl)

3minitbattery
    Speed meter
    Status bar mods
    Center clock
    Wifi/signal bar mods
    Color change icon mod
    Custom backgrounds
    Notification drop-down
    Incallui background
    Gif in notification drop-down
    Change/remove carrier names
    And much more...

THANKS AND CREDITS
    @jds3118 for testing and providing files and bootlooping his phone countless times for me

Gharrington for his awesome 3minitbattery mod...

NoNaMe rom development team for their incredible mods and rom control app...

@malbert16442 for his black themes

Xda for all the great guides to accomplish this...

Kernel source
    RomControl Source
    I recommend everyone put the Flashfire AP zip and Rom Zip on your internal storage as the AP file is so large that it may not be read properly do too limitations of some SD Cards. When you select AP file in Firmware there should be 4 partitions that are selected. If not then you have a bad download or need to have AP file on internal storage
    Yea, there ain't much activity over here anymore. I'm debating on even releasing my other rom I'm building.
    I figured it would be worth it since AT&T people are on my Verizon thread a lot trying to flash that and it's not even for their phones and especially now that there is a way to have custom Rom without using engboot or root. People ask my why I don't make Sprint or AT&T roms well this is why. I was even going too make this rom and use AT&T firmware so everything worked
    In the OP I had the ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip linked to the ADB_Root_G935U_QE2Files.zip zip so please make sure you have the ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip when downloading. Its fixed in the OP now so just double check
    Can this ROM be subsequently rooted?
    If you want but I recommend trying as is first for a few days you probably won't miss root