[Rom] [Ufirm_Flat_QE2_Hybrid_Nougat_Rom_FlashFire_Install][Status Official For All]

Search This thread

savagevegeta

Oct 16, 2017
Can I change from SU to Magisk so that I may use Samsung Pay? Or is there anything I can do to get Pay working?

temsoul

Oct 31, 2017
cypress
new to rooting

if i follow this guide to the T even though im new at rooting would i be ok ? also how do i give thanks i want this guy to keep up his work without losing interest

Lilfire376

Apr 29, 2014
I'm trying to reflash the rom without overwriting the boot animation I changed, is there any way I can skip the boot animation selection in aroma installer?

BizConsultant

Oct 9, 2016
Flash Fire Can't see ZIP

In the OP I had the ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip linked to the ADB_Root_G935U_QE2Files.zip zip so please make sure you have the ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip when downloading. Its fixed in the OP now so just double check

Hey there I want to try this ROM on my ATT S7. I have flash Roms for years, but new to flash fire as I have only had this S7 for about a month and used to TWRP. Anyway, I used flashfire to flash the other rom on on so not a Noob, but I am having a large issue.

When I get to step 9 to add the UFirm_Multi_Carrier_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2.zip Flash fire does not even see the file (I copied to both internal and external SD to see if that is the issue). I can see the AP_FlashFire_Only_G930U_QE2_Firmware.tar.md5 when I click the + for firmware, but I cannot flash the Zip.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Please help ASAP

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Ok so I have been away for awhile but have been helping @stang5litre on his rom and together we have come up with a pretty great rom. This has all his Rom Control Mods from his other roms and has a new little feature added. The ability to root and unroot rom as you see fit. The unroot feature is achieved by simply flashing a zip in flashfire and you are automatically unrooted and will pass safetynet check and samsung pay will work and all most all custom features of rom will also work. Now to reroot all you simply must do is flash engboot.img in odin thats it no adb root bat or nothing else and as soon as you unroot again safetynet and samsung pay will work again. Wifi and Volte is also working for Tmobile ATT and Verizon sorry no sprint support for volte or wificalling yet. Also I have figured a way to have system root or the modified systemless root you are all using now. You choose on install what you want. This rom is for S7e and S7 users. @stang5litre has his own site and the rom is available there. Here is the link
stang5litre-roms.proboards.com

Reactions: ezwalker63

Verian01

Jul 17, 2018
Will this work with my Galaxy S7 930A from AT&T (snapdragon) on Android 8.0

Last edited:
G

guestx00150

@jrkruse and other seniors, I need your help. I followed the steps and got lte and volte working.
I have at&t S7 which is unlocked and I need to use it on Indian networks. But since volte wasn't available, I followed this tutorial and after first attempt, LTE and volte worked perfect.
Than foolish me re-ran the steps by choosing samsung boot animation instead of nonamerom boot animation but executed rest of the steps exactly as earlier (and as written in the tutorial).
But, my phone is now stuck with no LTE or data.
I re-ran everything again but nothing changed.
Please help.
I tried changing phone settings between lte only and other options but nothing helps.
Thanks in advance.

matt1285

Oct 6, 2016
So I am on straight talk through the atnt network...if I install this will i have working hotspot and VOLTE while on phone calls...if I'm on a regular stock att rom I cant do VOLTE...but i can on regular stock g930u firmware. It's a sim unlocked firmware. I can put any network sim card in it and it recognizes it...is this the same kind of ufirmware or is this strickly atnt firmware? Can someone help me? Thank you

anna2234

Sep 29, 2019
I have a att s7 that wont open all the way bootloop maybe? it says recovery failed unknown . phone is download ready but wont open so how do I fix this? phone was given to me this way so I have no idea what caused the crash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest Ufirm QE2 Nougat Firmware For The S7 Flat Only
    This well give you a Customizable NonRooted Rom that uses stock boot.img not the eng boot image so there is no lag and it will pass safetynet checks and samsung pay will work
    Give this guy @umaro some thanks he worked on this until it became reality even when I gave up​

Files To Download

Odin.zip

ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip

UFIRM_G930_Odin_Firmware.zip

FlashFire_Flashable_G930UFirmware.zip

UFirm_Multi_Carrier_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2.zip

These first 2 step must be done first unless you are on my previous version of this rom or my carrier specific rom that do not have root or if your unsure just do this first

This Will Wipe Your Phone

1. Unzip UFIRM_G930_Odin_Firmware.zip and flash all files in odin

2. Go through setup ignore invalid sim message and skip adding accounts

3. Goto Step 3 Below

If you are on one of my previous version of this rom or my carrier specific rom

1. Unzip UFIRM_G930_Odin_Firmware.zip

2. Use odin to flash BL and CP

3. Unzip ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip

4. Flash EngBoot image with odin

5. Root Phone. Im not going to have half a page about rooting there is an entire rooting thread here. The Eng Boot.img can be found in the UFIRM_QD2_Modified_Nougat_Firmware Folder

6. Unzip FlashFire_Flashable_G930UFirmware.zip

7. Copy AP_FlashFire_Only_G930U_QE2_Firmware.tar.md5 to your phone

8. Copy UFirm_Multi_Carrier_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2.zip to your phone

9. Open FlashFire and click Add Zip and choose UFirm_Multi_Carrier_Hybrid_NoNaMe_PS_BS_Free_G930U_QE2_V2.zip make sure to check mount system

10. Now in FlashFire click Add Firmware and choose AP_FlashFire_Only_G930U_QE2_Firmware.tar.md5 select all the partitions

11. Make sure Inject SuperSu is not selected

12. Click Add Wipe and choose Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache and choose Format Cache Also select wipe SuperSU image. Make sure wipe is at end of flash sequence. The sequence should be AP file first then Zip second and Wipe cache last

13. Now Choose Flash

14. Phone will take Up to 20 minutes to boot

15. Reflashing Zip Will Require Flashing The AP File In FlashFire At The Same Time

16. Do not use Package Disabler Pro if you Choose NoNaMe mods in Aroma

MODS- (NoNaMeRomControl)

3minitbattery
    Speed meter
    Status bar mods
    Center clock
    Wifi/signal bar mods
    Color change icon mod
    Custom backgrounds
    Notification drop-down
    Incallui background
    Gif in notification drop-down
    Change/remove carrier names
    And much more...

THANKS AND CREDITS
    @jds3118 for testing and providing files and bootlooping his phone countless times for me

Gharrington for his awesome 3minitbattery mod...

NoNaMe rom development team for their incredible mods and rom control app...

@malbert16442 for his black themes

Xda for all the great guides to accomplish this...

Kernel source
    RomControl Source
    I recommend everyone put the Flashfire AP zip and Rom Zip on your internal storage as the AP file is so large that it may not be read properly do too limitations of some SD Cards. When you select AP file in Firmware there should be 4 partitions that are selected. If not then you have a bad download or need to have AP file on internal storage
    Yea, there ain't much activity over here anymore. I'm debating on even releasing my other rom I'm building.
    I figured it would be worth it since AT&T people are on my Verizon thread a lot trying to flash that and it's not even for their phones and especially now that there is a way to have custom Rom without using engboot or root. People ask my why I don't make Sprint or AT&T roms well this is why. I was even going too make this rom and use AT&T firmware so everything worked
    In the OP I had the ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip linked to the ADB_Root_G935U_QE2Files.zip zip so please make sure you have the ADB_Root_G930U_QE2Files.zip when downloading. Its fixed in the OP now so just double check
    Can this ROM be subsequently rooted?
    If you want but I recommend trying as is first for a few days you probably won't miss root