FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AT&T has Released Pie for S8, S8+ & Note 8 Today

1,172 posts
Thanks Meter: 197

By tailgunner9, Senior Member on 29th March 2019, 09:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I got the update this morning on my S8+ So check your Software Update.

https://9to5google.com/2019/03/29/at...lling-out-now/
The Following User Says Thank You to tailgunner9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tailgunner9 Ad-Free

30th March 2019, 04:27 PM |#2  
Flag Dolgeville
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Got the new one UI pie update on my S8+ this morning. Finally happening and sooner than I thought AT&T would push the update. Now onto learning some new settings.
3rd April 2019, 05:00 PM |#3  
Flag columbus
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am not seeing any OTA update, I think its because I am on beta version of android pie. Can any one point me how to get back to regular updates from beta ??
6th April 2019, 02:03 AM |#4  

More
I have the SM-G955U, I'm with cricket but its an At&t phone. I don;t think I'm going to get the update.
10th April 2019, 06:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i live out of usa and have s8 plus g955u att unlocked on oreo - how can i update cuz i cant get it ota ? can anybody help?
23rd April 2019, 08:04 PM |#6  
Flag Kentucky

More
Nope
I still haven't gotten the update on my AT&T S8+. I'm not sure what's going on but every time I go to check for the update it just says, "Current software is up to date". I even went as far as backing up my data and doing a complete factory restore and checking for the update and got the same thing. I know there have been some posts on here regarding using ODIN and using the Sprint or T-Mobile versions to update. Is this still the best option and are there any known issues by doing this?

Thanks guys!
26th April 2019, 01:40 PM |#7  

More
I still haven't got the update on my ATT Samsung S8+ Unlocked. I am from the PH. Is there any way to force update the software?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)