How to do a full backup of my LG G3 D850 (AT&T) whitout root and internet?

Search This thread

ComiKo

Nov 30, 2015
Hi everybody.

I want to root my LG G3 D850, it has lollipop 5.0.1. I'm new in this world of customization. I want to do a full backup and I tried to use LG Backup but I don't have access to internet on the phone. Is there any app or method to backup settings, data, contacts, sms, missing calls?? :confused: :confused:

I can download apps and copy them to the phone but I don't have internet directly on the phone.

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Hi everybody.

I want to root my LG G3 D850, it has lollipop 5.0.1. I'm new in this world of customization. I want to do a full backup and I tried to use LG Backup but I don't have access to internet on the phone. Is there any app or method to backup settings, data, contacts, sms, missing calls?? :confused: :confused:

I can download apps and copy them to the phone but I don't have internet directly on the phone.

Why not use WiFi? You don't need Internet on the phone to use WiFi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ComiKo

Nov 30, 2015
I live at Havana, Cuba, wifi is only available at some points of the city, long way from my home. It will be very dificult to do the backup, go home to root and the comeback to the wifi hotspot to restore the backup. If I can't find an app to backup, then I have to pay for rooting my phone. I want to do this myself. Thank you.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
I live at Havana, Cuba, wifi is only available at some points of the city, long way from my home. It will be very dificult to do the backup, go home to root and the comeback to the wifi hotspot to restore the backup. If I can't find an app to backup, then I have to pay for rooting my phone. I want to do this myself. Thank you.

Without internet or wifi, you are pretty much screwed. Even if you used Google to back up your contacts and things like that, it still needs a connection...the same goes for using apps like SMS Backup and Call Log Backup...you need to be able to download these apps off of Play. There are also many PC programs to do this but again, you need to download them. Take the one trip to a wifi spot with your laptop and Google "Backup android phone to PC" and you will see many options for software to install.

Reactions: ComiKo

ComiKo

Nov 30, 2015
KennyG123 Thanks.

I can't connect my phone, but I do can download an app or a pc program to backup offline. That's what I need. An app or a pc program to do an offline backup on my non-rooted LG G3 D850 whit android version 5.0.1.
Please if you can tell me a short list of apps or pc programs to do that.
Thanks anyway.

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
How to do a full backup of my LG G3 D850 (AT&T) whitout root and internet?

KennyG123 Thanks.

I can't connect my phone, but I do can download an app or a pc program to backup offline. That's what I need. An app or a pc program to do an offline backup on my non-rooted LG G3 D850 whit android version 5.0.1.

Please if you can tell me a short list of apps or pc programs to do that.

Thanks anyway.

The problem with that, most require a connection on the app itself to work.

Just use the play stores website to find the apps then use a apk site to download it. Just search for sms backup there's several free ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
[backup-and-restore.html"]How to backup lg g3 to pc[/URL] ? So Coolmuster Android Assistant comes here to meet your demands. With it, you can not only transfer phone number, but copy apps, text messages, photos, etc. to your computer. And this program not only support LG mobile phones, but also compatible with other Android smart phones like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony and so on.

Reported for SPAM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Without internet or wifi, you are pretty much screwed. Even if you used Google to back up your contacts and things like that, it still needs a connection...the same goes for using apps like SMS Backup and Call Log Backup...you need to be able to download these apps off of Play. There are also many PC programs to do this but again, you need to download them. Take the one trip to a wifi spot with your laptop and Google "Backup android phone to PC" and you will see many options for software to install.