FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SM G935U firmware on SM G935A

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Beckchaos, Junior Member on 9th November 2018, 12:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have sm g935A with baseband version G935AUCU4CRE4 which i had flashed from odin months ago , i wanted to ask that can i flash g935U firmware in it and if so then which firmware i should flash it into in sammobile under the section of g935U firmware there are many firmware like USA , USA(T-MOBILE) , USA(AT&T) etc so which one should i flash it and which odin software should i use?

4th December 2018, 09:36 PM |#2  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckchaos

I have sm g935A with baseband version G935AUCU4CRE4 which i had flashed from odin months ago , i wanted to ask that can i flash g935U firmware in it and if so then which firmware i should flash it into in sammobile under the section of g935U firmware there are many firmware like USA , USA(T-MOBILE) , USA(AT&T) etc so which one should i flash it and which odin software should i use?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...ersal-t3845440

Hi, you can use this thread, I already use it and it's work perfectly, and the updates comes inmediatle yesterday done it and the update comes right away, use the Odin3 v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD, works on the first try.
The Following User Says Thank You to exetak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exetak Ad-Free
26th February 2019, 02:59 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
saved my ass bro thanks a million
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)