#include /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
- Decryption with pin will not work if you fastboot boot the image (disable your pin , boot the image, flash the installer, and then reboot recovery)
- If you are on stock and not rooted, then you need to flash Magisk or your device will not boot after "Installation"
- If you are already rooted on stock or Custom ROM with Magisk, you may skip "Installation" and precede below
a.) Download the latest TWRP installer zip and Magisk zip
b.) Flash the TWRP installer as a local Magisk module (Install Magisk via TWRP afterward)
1. Download android sdk tools here
2. Enter fastboot mode (You must follow the guide to unlock your bootloader first)
3. Run "fastboot boot recoveryimgfilename.img" (flash the installer for permanent installation and decryption)
a.) If you can't decrypt to access internal storage, you probably still have your pin or pattern enabled.
If you already have TWRP flashed, you can only flash the new installer zip from TWRP (If you have Magisk installed don't forget to flash it again afterwards).
If you have some problems with backup, like 255 error or something similar please check this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...e-999-t3801632
Always use "system_image" and "vendor_image" instead of "system" and "vendor" when you are making a backup.
TWRP 3.3.1-0 Unofficial img and installer