Hi everyone, after building the updated los kernel I decided to build a fully custom kernel for our device. So why call it "baddar" ? it was the first name I used for the kernel and its my family name so I kept using it .
in this kernel I'm following these rules :
- Security. Always updated to latest available stable Linux & CAF patches.
- Stability. Tested first by myself and with many other users before posting it here.
- Smoothness. Smooth navigation is must, I hate lag.
- Balanced. Performance and battery must be balanced.
- Fully based on CAF 3.18 kernel source with latest Linux-stable merged in.
- Always updated to latest drivers i.e WiFi, sdfat, etc
- Built using latest GCC 9.1.1.
- Custom features are heavily based on Franco work.
- Vibration intensity control.
- Wakelock blocker enabled by default with user control (boeffla wakelock blocker).
- Fsync control.
- USB fast charge up to 900mA.
- Westwood TCP enabled and used by default.
- zRAM optimization. (Disabled by default)
- Fingerprint boost. Slightly increase the unlock speed and make it respond faster.
- Interactive governor tweaks and optimization.
- Kcal support.
- VR & low persistence support (WIP).
- 50% battery bug fix.
- CAD project support.
- Common android kernel fixes and optimization.
- Wireguard Support
- and many more.
- Adding more governors & I/O that favor performance / battery when needed.
- Attempt to fully fix low persistence issue in daydream.
- Making the kernel better after every release.
Want to test latest betas? feature request? a suggestion ? or report your issue , join my kernel group , I'm much more active there and the group community there is the best.
Kernel Version : RC1.1
- Linux kernel version : 3.18.139
- CAF tag : LA.UM.7.5.r1-04800-8x96.0
- last update : 13/5/2019
- TREBLE ONLY
- Kernel Source
All telegram testers who without them this kernel would not possible , Huge thanks to them