EmotionOS aims to provide stability, performance optimizations, ultimate customizations, theme support, security patches, and the most recent updates. If you are looking for a stable ROM that is feature full and fully customizable, you are in the right place.
/* * * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
In first place we want to give proper credits to:
- Based on Google Source.
- Custom Kernel. (Built by me, @SaintZ93)
- Emotion Control.
- OTA Updates.
- DU Navigation Bar.
- Statusbar settings.
- OMS support.
- App Circle Bar.
- Recents Panel.
- Wakelock blocker.
- Cclock Widget.
- LockScreen settings.
- Notification Drawer settings.
- PA Pie Control.
- Hardware keys settings.
- And much more...
- General (Section) -- General Settings (Tab) --- cLock Settings --- Settings Drawer --- Hostname Settings --- Emotion Stats -- Recents Settings (Tab) --- Recents General Settings --- OmniSwitch -- Wakelock Blocker (Tab) - App Launcher (Section) -- Gesture Anywhere (Tab) -- App Circle Bar (Tab) -- App Side Bar (Tab) - Lockscreen (Sections) -- Lockscreen General Settings - Buttons (Section) -- Hardware Keys -- Power Button -- Home Button -- Recents Button -- Volume Buttons -- IME Features - Notification Drawer (Section) -- Brightness Settings -- Header Settings -- Tile Settings - Power Menu (Section) - PA Pie Control (Section) -- PIE Style (Tab) -- PIE Targets (Tab) -- PIE Color Settings (Tab) - Sound (Section) -- Sound Settings (Tab) --- Notifications -- Volume Steps (Tab) - Statusbar (Section) -- Statusbar Settings (Tab) --- Clock Settings --- Date Settings --- Battery Settings --- Miscellaneous Settings -- Network Traffic (Tab) - User Interface (Section) -- User Interface Settings (Tab) --- General Settings --- Toast Settings -- Animations (Tab) -- Transparency Porn (Tab) --- Notification Drawer Settings --- Volume Dialog --- Power Menu -- Blur Personalizations (Tab) --- Expanded Statusbar --- Quick Settings --- Recents Blur --- Blur Color Filters Keys: - Represents the sections -- Represents the features in that section unless stated tab then it is a tabbed section --- Represents the features that are in the tabbed section
- None at this time, please report if any found.
- Download ROM
- Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache (x3)
- Factory Reset (x3)
- Install EmotionOS Rom
- Install GAPPS
- Install Your Favorite Root System
- Reboot and your good to go!
How To Update (Dirty Flash):
- Download Update
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
- Flash EmotionOS Update
- Re-flash Your GAPPS
- Re-flash Magisk or SuperSU
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache Again
- Reboot & Profit
- @OrdenKrieger and @Unjustified Dev - For the device tree, vendor and kernel base
You may also join EmotionOS Google+ Community
[ROM][All Variants] EmotionOS [7.1.2][OFFICIAL][1/8], ROM for the ZTE Axon 7
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: U|G Model
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2018-01-08
Last Updated 2018-01-08