FORUMS

[KERNEL] [HELLSGATE.-X13- LOS/AOSP][LLVM/CLANG DragonTC-7.0][Treble] [OREO 03.08.18

614 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,227

By Kranoner, Senior Member on 30th August 2017, 07:24 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
19th January 2018, 10:28 AM |#361  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,227

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbarber

@Kranoner Any way you can give us an update on how testing is going on your Kernel update. No rush or anything I was just wondering since Project New World changed Kernel sources how your Kernel using that as a base was coming along. I know it will be great whenever you decide its ready to be released.

kernel is now ready i test now all new stuff and yes i upstream my kernel with the new one from project new world this we i relase the new version
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Kranoner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kranoner Ad-Free
19th January 2018, 11:03 AM |#362  
Flag Peterborough
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranoner

kernel is now ready i test now all new stuff and yes i upstream my kernel with the new one from project new world this we i relase the new version

Is it compatible with the 1st release of PNW?
Love this kernel.
Thanks
19th January 2018, 11:43 AM |#363  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 341

More
I'm very excited!!!
22nd January 2018, 05:19 PM |#364  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranoner

is camera bug fixed in new build?
that kernel are great on rr ( smooth and no lag at all)...
22nd January 2018, 06:58 PM |#365  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaev54

U running this kernel on RR N?
22nd January 2018, 07:35 PM |#366  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 303

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaev54

There is no camera bug. You are just running this kernel on a Android version it is not designed to run. You should be glad that it even works at all. This kernel is for Oreo and camera works on Oreo. It is nice that it boots on Nougat, but don't expect everything working on Nougat as it is not made for it. There is no camera bug.
23rd January 2018, 01:17 PM |#367  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 341

More
How it's going with testing so far?
26th January 2018, 05:03 PM |#368  
Flag Marburg an der Lahn
Thanks Meter: 5,655

Donate to Me
More
Awesome Kernel! Running great with My new Patch on PNW...
Think i need to PM You Kranoner. Would love to use this Kernel somehow!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
29th January 2018, 01:40 AM |#369  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
From the looks of things @Kranoner hasn't been on in around 7 days now. Hope everything is okay.
29th January 2018, 02:11 PM |#370  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 303

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbarber

From the looks of things @Kranoner hasn't been on in around 7 days now. Hope everything is okay.

Someone hasn't logged in on some internet forum for a week, let's hope he didn't die. Geeeeez guys, take it easy. Devs have private lives, work and stuff. And it wasn't like he was posting here every day. But all in all, it is nice that someone is worried :P
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FunkyRasta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FunkyRasta Ad-Free
1st February 2018, 01:54 PM |#371  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 208

More
So i tried this kernel on stock B35 and got the camera issue. I flashed the backup of the stock kernel I made and I still had the issue. I then flashed the stock B35 image and STILL have the issue. ANY suggestions would be appreciated.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread