VertexOS aims to provide a simple but enhanced near-stock AOSP experience with carefully selected features and an emphasis on stability and smoothness. VertexOS features the Vox Populi Power HAL, which brings EAS support.
* EAS support
* Vox Populi Power HAL (developed by yours truly)
* Vertex Walls
* Daydream VR support
* Disable SIM toggle
* OMS (please install Substratum separately)
* SELinux Enforcing
* sRGB toggle (AOSPA)
* Buttons customization (AOSPA)
* Battery icon customization (AOSPA)
* Double tap Launcher3 homescreen to sleep (AOSPA)
* Double tap lockscreen to sleep
* Slide on statusbar to adjust brightness
* Night light
* Unlink ring and notification volume
* Longpress volume keys for previous/next music track
* Screenrecorder (toggled with Volume Up + Power)
* Signature spoofing (for microG)
* AOSPA's Accidental Touch
Make sure you are on the recommended TWRP.
1. Nandroid backup.
2. Wipe /cache and /system. If coming from another ROM, wipe /data as well.
3. Flash recommended firmware.
4. Flash ROM, GApps, and Magisk.
No support will be given for problems caused by Xposed, Greenify, Naptime, Titanium Backup, ForceDoze, MicroGMS, other kernels, Substratum themes, different TWRP, different firmware, other tweaks (build.prop, etc).
* Logcat required. You may use Matlog, Syslog, or ADB through a computer. Share via https://hastebin.com (or equivalents).
* Clear description of error.
* Does it happen on clean flash?
* Did you try to reproduce the error without Substratum themes enabled?
Credits and acknowledgements
* @multi_rom_user and @kash296 for supporting me since the beginning. You guys supported me since the very first alpha build. Without you guys, VertexOS may never have seen the light. My highest gratitude goes to you.
* @RenderBroken, the best partner I can ask for in working on VertexOS and EAS, and a mentor who taught me more about kernels. Also the man who played a major role in porting EAS to the OP3/3T.
* @Morphicsn0w for the logo, banner designs and boot animation
* The testers in the VertexOS and AKT Slack group
* Google, CAF, AOSPA, LOS, PureNexus, DirtyUnicorns, @myfluxi, @dianlujitao, @sultanxda, @flar2, @LordBoeffla
Mod Edit: Links removed
IMPORTANT:You cant flash EAS kernel in no other rom only VERTEXOS and PurefusionOS is supported
VertexOS, ROM for the ZTE Axon 7
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: Caf
Stable Release Date: 2017-09-14
Last Updated 2018-08-11