/* *** Disclaimer * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD-Cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM/KERNEL * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * BOOM! goes the dynamite */
About Project New World
Hi XDA community, we are proud to present our vision of Android based on AOSP with features that we think are useful.
The main goal of Project New World is to provide a clean and fast ROM with nice and useful features.Thanks for your
attention and we hope you will enjoy our builds as much as we do.
This build is based on B32 blobs so it requires an updated bootloader + modem. (They can be found in the download section)
Also is this a BETA build that means you may face high battery drain, force closing apps etc. Please be aware of this.
(Speaker bug) [While calling toggle loudspeaker to avoid]
(Dual Sim) [If you get no in call audio try to switch data sims etc.]
Attention! The bootloader needs to be unlocked
1. Update your version of TWRP (3.2.1-0 or > recommended) [Download]
2. Perform a backup of your current ROM (optionally)
3. Wipe system,data and cache (optionally) [Needed if coming from another rom!; always good to avoid bugs]
4. Install the Universal B32 bootloader and your model specific modem.
5. Install Project New World
6. Install GApps (optionally) [Recommended -> Unofficial Open GApps (arm64) (8.1)]
Vendor to be continued..
Bootstack - B32 and modems
Project New World Beta Builds
(If you think you should be on the list hit me up)
Project New World - O_MR1, ROM for the ZTE Axon 7
Source Code: https://github.com/ProjectNewWorld
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2018-01-31