FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCONTINUED ROM][8.1][OMS][SigSpoofing] Unofficial LineageOS builds by Admicos

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By admicos, Member on 4th January 2019, 07:43 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
(I'm new to all this ROM development stuff, apologies if there's anything wrong with what I'm doing)

These are my personal LineageOS builds. They aren't much different from regular LOS, other than some added patches.
More details and sources over at: https://git.issizler.club/LineageOS/...eOS-by-Admicos
Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...63190603912814

What's working/not working: Should be same as official LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
Unofficial LineageOS builds by Admicos, ROM for the ZTE Axon 7

Contributors
admicos
Source Code: https://git.issizler.club/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-01-04
Last Updated 2019-01-04
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to admicos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift admicos Ad-Free

4th January 2019, 10:13 AM |#2  
OP Member

More
CHANGELOG

15.1-20190201 1d456849f4b154381071c9ebae87ccff
15.1-20190121 45f811aecd226524c3c68394f0781e10
15.1-20190115 e9c47b0062b822c118f918318289a7e4
  • LOS Repo Sync

15.1-20190104-2 37ff7fb6510d0d819e10e932d3e18f9d
  • Fixed WireGuard

15.1-20190104
  • Initial Release
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admicos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift admicos Ad-Free
4th January 2019, 11:29 AM |#3  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,855

More
Nice. The addition of sigspoofing and substratum service would make plain LOS usable for me. Straight LOS and themes were always iffy.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, /e/ v0.1 ROM, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy
The Following User Says Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
15th January 2019, 07:38 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 305

Donate to Me
More
As nobody really posted here, I just wanted to say that this is working really well.
I had huge gps problems with the last 15.1 unofficial, but it works perfectly in this one and it has some very nice additions as well and is 100% stable for me even with xposed and magisk.
@admicos Thank you very much and I really hope that, if you have the time, you continue making these.
The Following User Says Thank You to [armitage] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [armitage] Ad-Free
15th January 2019, 08:37 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
New build being uploaded right now, no changes other than a LOS repo sync.

The last couple test builds I made were somewhat iffy, but this one seems pretty well. (The recolored boot animation didn't make it in for some reason, but the rest are fine)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admicos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift admicos Ad-Free
17th January 2019, 11:04 AM |#6  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Everytime when i reboot the system to os or recovery,the recovery looks replaced and i cant mount data.
Not sure what caused it,i just flashed this on my non treble axon 7
19th January 2019, 05:47 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 915

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorhaze

Everytime when i reboot the system to os or recovery,the recovery looks replaced and i cant mount data.

boy ter here rediscovering the wonders of encryption and dm-verity check
21st January 2019, 02:45 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
New build being uploaded, another regular LOS repo sync, should be done in about an hour

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorhaze

I'm not sure why that's happening either. Can you replicate this on official LOS? If you can, I'd suggest you try asking on their thread, they might know more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admicos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift admicos Ad-Free
13th March 2019, 12:27 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good ROM for a while, why not update it? Is there a new kernel upgrade for the top post?
14th March 2019, 06:27 PM |#10  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [armitage]

As nobody really posted here, I just wanted to say that this is working really well.
I had huge gps problems with the last 15.1 unofficial, but it works perfectly in this one and it has some very nice additions as well and is 100% stable for me even with xposed and magisk.
@admicos Thank you very much and I really hope that, if you have the time, you continue making these.

What version of Xposed are you using? I've always wanted to try this ROM, but thought there wasn't an official Xposed yet. The others I knew at the time were reportedly shady.
15th March 2019, 11:19 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Sorry for the long wait (kinda forgot about this existing :/), and sorry for the bad news;

As I am planning to switch to another phone, I cannot continue making this anymore.
I might continue this as a GSI or something, but I really don't know if that will happen, as Android source is a big mess that I don't think I, and my (reasonably fast) CPU are prepared to handle. (Any pointers to dealing with this are greatly appreciated)

It was a fun two years lurking around.

(ps: The source link is completely borked (and all my sources are gone). I probably should stop trying to be fancy and use a public Git server like a normal person the next time)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread