FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What would You prefer to use?

AROMA

27 Vote(s)
64.29%
NO AROMA (Web based Patch Configuration)

15 Vote(s)
35.71%

SNAPPATCH - 18.4.4

2,096 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,612

Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from Miustone: BEASTMODE? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD7S2NAOcMc !
WELCOME TO THE SNAPPATCH

INTRO

Unleash Your Snapdragon AOSP OS on a unexpected Way
The Snappatch isn't a Mod or a Tweak, it's a Custom ROM without including the OS Parts. Or in other Words, a POM. The Snappatch is the 4th Revision of the POM, containg the knowledge of researching and testing on over 8 Android Versions, over 20 Devices, or just 8 Years if You want so. The Goal is to set the Quality of everything as high as possible. Part of that is enabling Services, the Optimization of Hard and Software Configurations, and deep going Changes under the Hood which You will find nowhere else in such a big and goodworking Combination. Copied, but never reached! Forget obsolete or not working Modules and Tweaks, forget Audio Mods and Viper! The Snappatch contains only really working Content, and Options that You need and maybe not even knowed about. Take a closer look on the Thread and the Website for more Informations. But Words can't explain the Magic, You've to expierence it...

CONTENT

SNAP AROMA 3
SNAP OPEN GAPPS
SNAP SUPERSU
SNAP MAGISK
SNAP BUSYBOX
SNAP PROP PATCH
SNAP AUDIO SYSTEM
SNAP AUDIO EXTRAS
SNAP SOUND EXTRAS
SNAP DEVICE TRANSFORMATION
AND A LOT MORE
SNAP MEANS THAT THE USED CONTENT IS CHANGED, CUSTOMIZED, CREATED AND/OR OPTIMIZED BY MIUSTONE. TAKE A LOOK ON THE CREDITS IF YOU WANT TO THANK SOMEONE

FEATURES

SAFETYNET PASSING AND SECURE
TESTED AND SUPPORTED BY MIUSTONE
ANDROID FOR WORK READY AND OPTIMIZED
UNLOCKED AND ENABLED 4K AND HDR PLAYBACK
UNLOCKED AND ENABLED GOOGLE PIXEL FEATURES
BETTER RENDERING HANDLING AND GAMING EFFICIENCY
ENABLED HIGHER AUDIO QUALITY AND VARIOUS SERVICES
ENABLED HIDDEN ANDROID AND QUALCOMM FUNCTIONS
PORTED VARIOUS FEATURES AND CONTENT FROM SNAPDRAGONS
SMOOTHER AND SILKIER SCROLLING AND RESPONSIVENESS
VARIOUS STORAGE AND INDEXING SERVICE OPTIMIZATIONS
ENABLED DEVICE SERIAL NUMBER IN ABOUT PHONE
ENABLED SCREEN ROTATION ON SETUP WIZARD, HOME AND LOCKSCREEN
ENABLED VARIOUS FUNCTIONS FOR MORE OPTIONS IN THE GOOGLE SETTINGS
VARIOUS BACKGROUND BASIC SERVICE HANDLING OPTIMIZATIONS
AND SO MUCH MORE WHICH DOESN'T FITS IN MY WORDS

SNAP GAPPS

OPENGAPPS SUPER
HEAVILY DEBLOATED
BARELY MINIMUM SET
FULL FUNCTIONALITY
EXTRA SERVICES
PIXEL STYLE

SNAP AUDIO

THE SNAP AUDIO SYSTEM OPTION IS BASED ON A ADVANCED SONY SOUND ENHANCEMENTS PORT
INCLUDING THE LATEST SONY XPERIA LIBRARIES AND AUDIO CONFIGS AS REPLACEMENTS
OPTIMIZED FOR STEREO SPEAKERS BESIDES SUPPORTING DIFFERENT HEADSET TYPES AND OPTIONS
NOT JUST ANOTHER AUDIO MOD
TRUST YOUR EARS
NOT YOUR EYES

CREDITS

amarullz for AROMA
Chainfire for SuperSU
topjohnwu for Magisk
YashdSaraf for BusyBox
OpenGApps for GApps
EmojiOne for free Emojis
AND OF COURSE THANKS TO XDA AND ALL USERS AND DEVS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO ANDROID AND THIS PROJECT

IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY PROJECTS
BECOME A PATRON

XDA:DevDB Information
SNAPPATCH, Tool/Utility for the ZTE Axon 7

Contributors
Miustone, Miustone, Miustone, Miustone

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 18.4.4 BEASTMODE
Beta Release Date: 2018-04-04

Created 2018-02-15
Last Updated 2018-04-13
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Google_Play_services_20180228-055503.png
Views:	4434
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	4433303   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_YouTube_20180228-055226.jpg
Views:	4248
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	4433304   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_YouTube_20180228-055248.jpg
Views:	4156
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	4433305   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_AR_Stickers_20180228-055345.jpg
Views:	4192
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	4433306   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Pixel_Setup_20180401-130830.png
Views:	1172
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	4465527   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Settings_20180403-153808.png
Views:	1188
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	4465528  
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free

14th February 2018, 11:47 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Instructions:
-Format Data / Disable Encryption (Backup Your Files to a External Storage before)
-Wipe Data, System and Caches (If You don't want to face Issues after Patching)
-Flash Oreo AOSP (Avoid booting the System before the Patch is applied)
-Reboot Recovery (Make sure Your Device isn't charging to keep the heat low)
-Flash Patch (Do Your thing, choose what You want but follow this Instructions)
-Reconnect Charger (No worries, it will not burn like a Note 7)
-Reboot System (Let it charge till 100% to get the Battery Calibration)

(The POM may exit to the Recovery while flashing, please repeat the Instructions from the second Step and make sure Your Device isn't getting hot before starting the Patch. AROMA has Performance Problems with TWRP, this can only be avoided on this Way)

Officially Supported Devices:
-Axon 7
(You want Official Support for Your Device? Talk to @Miustone)

Custom Prop:
If You want to change some Settings like for the Rotation of the Homescreen, Lockscreen, Setupwizard
or more advanced Things, can You simply use a File called "snap.prop" from Your Internal Storage using the Custom Prop Option within the Patch.
All You need to do is extracting the default Prop File from META-INF\com\google\android\aroma\snap\patch\prop. Place the file on the Root of Your Internal Storage,
and make sure TWRP has Access to it. Make Your changes and flash it using the Snappatch. That's all. As addition can You use "!#" to remove all Lines containing "#",
or remove anything You want by using "!anythingyouwant" (First example exists on the default Prop). The next is the Backup. Give it a yes, YES or just y or Y to make a backup
of Your current build.prop. Use NO, no, n or N to skip the Backup Function. If You want to know more just ask Me!

Kernel Tipps:
-Disable Touchboost on all Cores
-Underclock Your Cores to Max. 2GHz and 1,4GHz (Big - Little)
-Set the CPU Governors to Interactive and Conservative (Big - Little)
-Set the GPU to Max. 401MHz
-Set the I/O Sheduler Read-Ahead to 1024kB (Internal)(External may be slower = 512kB)

Developer Settings:
-Set Chrome (Beta, Dev, Canary) as Webview and access chrome://flags for more Options
-Set All Animation Scalings to 1.0 or 1.5
-Set "Forced Resizing of all Activities" to On
-Set "Allow External Storage using by Apps" to On
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 11:47 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Sign Download:
SNAPPATCH WEBSITE
If You want to support Me, take a look on the Info Section on the Website and/or consider sharing the Patch on Social Media and/or XDA!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 11:51 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Hello again! I just decided to create a Thread after sharing My latest Patch somewhere else, and getting Questions about it. It is good to use on 8.1 but keep in mind it is a Beta! No Bugs at all, but some Things may be not final or something will be added or removed on the final Release. The Beta will come all few Days, the Releases will come every first of the Month. And now happy flashing!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 12:54 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I'm having trouble understanding what this is exactly. Is this like an all in one flash file for AOSP ROMs so we don't have to run all the commands separately? Is this just for AOSP Oreo or does this include Nougat ROMs as well?
15th February 2018, 01:40 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks, works great on AEX Oreo 5.2 ROM.
15th February 2018, 01:47 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibphantom

I'm having trouble understanding what this is exactly. Is this like an all in one flash file for AOSP ROMs so we don't have to run all the commands separately? Is this just for AOSP Oreo or does this include Nougat ROMs as well?

It is mostly to compare with a AROMA based Custom ROM. While a custom ROM contains a Firmware/OS is the Patch just containing the changes i would usually made, plus even more since the Patch System is giving more Options as a simple ROM. I started with Miui Ports over to Stock ROMs, but i see more potential is AOSP, since it delivers the latest Android Versions even for Devices with bad/slow/stopped OEM Update Support besides providing a more unified Base to work with. The Snappatch is already the 4. Version of the Patch System and is specially made for Flagship Snapdragons (820+) running Oreo. Nougat isn't supported anymore, same for Stock, but i always recommend to try it out. If it does not Bootloop or gives tons of FCs, should it be fine to use on Your favorite ROM. Hope that explains it a bit better as i did it before. My English isn't that good to create complex Texts, sorry for that!

Always available for more Questions! BR

@BrianTeague glad it works well for You! Hope You'd enjoy it
The Following User Says Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 02:07 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
not for android N, right?
15th February 2018, 02:27 AM |#9  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 843

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxbr

The post right above yours...

"Nougat isn't supported anymore, same for Stock, but i always recommend to try it out. If it does not Bootloop or gives tons of FCs, should it be fine to use on Your favorite ROM"
The Following User Says Thank You to Cablespider For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cablespider Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 03:00 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cablespider

The post right above yours...

"Nougat isn't supported anymore, same for Stock, but i always recommend to try it out. If it does not Bootloop or gives tons of FCs, should it be fine to use on Your favorite ROM"

Right, besides of the Kernel and the GApps should everything flash flawless, but if You face issues out of Oreo will they not getting fixed. Feel free to try it with any OS (MIUI, Stock, Nougat AOSP) and Share Your expierence Here. I'm sure that would Help others...

BR
The Following User Says Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 03:38 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianTeague

Thanks, works great on AEX Oreo 5.2 ROM.

Bro can you link me to this rom? Is it for axon 7? Thanks

And thanks for this patch man gonna give it a try then post back :3
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread