[UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for ZTE Axon 7 [Baddar-Kernel] [Final Build:03.08.20]

Search This thread

TBOIBOI

Jun 15, 2019
Please I need your help on my zte axon 7 a2017u. Tmwr installed, bootloader unlocked while the phone was bricked, through edl mode. All ROMs I flashed through edl miflash or through tmwr custom or stock ROM never rescue my phone from brick. It can only boot to tmwr,stock recovery, bootloader unlock phone not secured page, Linux splash logo page, FTM and fastboot page(this will always say system data corrupt clear before boot but I cleared data,factory reset try all commands in tmwr terminal, flashed verity patched file) but phone always boot to Linux splash toy logo and stuck there forever. The phone was given to me in zte logo bricked state with Android v 7.1.1 on the recovery. How the phone got bricked from the initial user I don't really know. I have been flashing so many files, ROMs and issued many commands from different xda threads but still can't boot past the Linux splash logo. All miflash, all commands, all tmwr or stock recovery operations end with success but phone always stuck on splash Linux logo or axon7 golden logo (when I flashed the custom edl ROM from an xda thread). I can access my 64gig internal storage from PC but phone still can't boot into system. I'm begging all bosses on this forum to please help me out. I have been sleepless trying to fix this bootloop.

gads1

Nov 14, 2009
I recommend starting with Axon7 EDL Tool. There's another tool that involves an *EXE that AV signs fire. I have had endless good experience with Axon7 EDL tool (bat script). suggest you place the phone in EDL mode and script will take care of the rest.
Follow the instuctions to download, prepare folders, and place TWRP 3.2.3 IMG (file renamed per instructions).

Once you have TWRP installed, simply follow the instructions on Lineago 15.1 Official to download/install bootstack, OREO modem, and whatever Lineage 15.1 build you want (note: place ALL files on sdcard in phone -- not local. unsure if you know that. you can access the files from TWRP by selecting the storage option).

good luck.

Please I need your help on my zte axon 7 a2017u. Tmwr installed, bootloader unlocked while the phone was bricked, through edl mode. All ROMs I flashed through edl miflash or through tmwr custom or stock ROM never rescue my phone from brick. It can only boot to tmwr,stock recovery, bootloader unlock phone not secured page, Linux splash logo page, FTM and fastboot page(this will always say system data corrupt clear before boot but I cleared data,factory reset try all commands in tmwr terminal, flashed verity patched file) but phone always boot to Linux splash toy logo and stuck there forever. The phone was given to me in zte logo bricked state with Android v 7.1.1 on the recovery. How the phone got bricked from the initial user I don't really know. I have been flashing so many files, ROMs and issued many commands from different xda threads but still can't boot past the Linux splash logo. All miflash, all commands, all tmwr or stock recovery operations end with success but phone always stuck on splash Linux logo or axon7 golden logo (when I flashed the custom edl ROM from an xda thread). I can access my 64gig internal storage from PC but phone still can't boot into system. I'm begging all bosses on this forum to please help me out. I have been sleepless trying to fix this bootloop.

to1ya42

Dec 22, 2018
okay

It works pretty well :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190628-160959_.png
    Screenshot_20190628-160959_.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 489

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
Ok guys, move took a little longer than I anticipated. :D
We're now back to regularly monthly builds to keep the security up-to-date.
Latest build is available in the link in the first post and "Bump Security String to 2019-07-05" is included" + all non device specific lineage os fixes.

Last edited:

captainhase

May 22, 2007
Did anyone try to flash this over udevs/NyQuilsXTs unofficial build? I remember that someone asked this question before but I can't find it...

Gesendet von meinem GM1903 mit Tapatalk

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
When I started building these I flashed it over udev's unofficial build. These Roms are All build from the same source, so as long as you don't flash over the official build (which would require a Migration Script) there shouldn't be any Problem whatsoever.

Last edited:

littlenoodles

Apr 30, 2011
Latest build is available in the link in the first post and "Bump Security String to 2019-07-05" is included" + all non device specific lineage os fixes.

Just loaded this a few days ago, and now my phone seems to shut off whenever it finishes charging. No other obvious issues. Previously I was on your original 0412 build without any issues... Anybody else?

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
Just loaded this a few days ago, and now my phone seems to shut off whenever it finishes charging. No other obvious issues. Previously I was on your original 0412 build without any issues... Anybody else?

You mean you phone turns off when it reaches 100% while being attached to the charger?
I'm on the that version as well and have charged it many times, but that never happend to me.

littlenoodles

Apr 30, 2011
I don't know exactly when it shuts off, but when I power it back up, it's in the high 90's. I'd always heard that LOS on the A7 won't charge when powered down, so yeah it looks like it's powering down when it hits 100. It's happened the last 4 or 5 times I've charged it. Not terrible, but I guess I'll try the prior version you built to see if it happens with that one.

littlenoodles

Apr 30, 2011
I don't know exactly when it shuts off, but when I power it back up, it's in the high 90's. I'd always heard that LOS on the A7 won't charge when powered down, so yeah it looks like it's powering down when it hits 100. It's happened the last 4 or 5 times I've charged it. Not terrible, but I guess I'll try the prior version you built to see if it happens with that one.

F.Y.I. I wiped the cache and Dalvic cache and it stopped happening. I did that when I installed the ROM too, but hey... it's working well now. Thanks.

Reactions: [armitage]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is nothing big and I'm not a Developer.
    This Thread is just for Unoffical LineageOS Builds that I do from time to time.
    The Builds are done with Udev's Device Tree and Vendor Files and Offical LineageOS Sources.
    I might make some changes at some point, but don't hold your breath. :D
    So far all this is, is Udev's fixes and updated Lineage Sources (fixes) and monthly Security Patches.
    I post updates whenever something interesting happens (which is now hardly ever with Lineage 15.1), or when there's a new security patch.
    The only reason I'm making a new Thread for this, is because I don't want to post these updates in Ordenkrieger's/Udev's Official Thread.

Oh and the Disclaimer from the Original Thread. ;)
    Disclaimer:
    LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Warning:
    This ROM will not work on devices that have not installed the O bootloader and appropriate modem package below. Any failure in this process could lead to an unrecoverable bricked device.

With that out of the way, here is the Link to my latest Build:
    https://mega.nz/file/eIEWFSAS#cmU62oG5IARruOPcYwAaSqnZKGvB3qdemJwnZt9SM_I

Thanks to:
    OrdenKrieger, Unjustified Dev, king1990, DrakenFX, tdm and tprfd

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: LineageOS ( Source ) ( Vendor )
    Kernel version: 3.18.140-Baddar-RC1.2 ( Source )

Version Information

Created: 12-04-2019
    Last Updated: 03-08-2020
    Thanks to you guys, everything is back up and running and I just uploaded an update. :)
    Had to put it on mega this time, because I can't seem to log into AFH right now.
    Thanks again to everyone that helped. I am beyond grateful. :)
    @[armitage] you'll soon be able to make some new roms again ... the amount for spare parts is raised due to some good souls
    After about a week I can fully fund you the amount (+- 90 euro after taxes from gofundme and stripe)

Thnx to :
    @ttkian
    @kountry83
    @joshbdoc
    @jrotaetxe
    roland tausch
    @runninghamster
    @totmakina
    ivars pepson
    @raystef66

Just posting this here, to not post completely off topic in the 17.1 thread.
    Guys, seriously. I am humbled and I am very grateful. I still can't quite believe that people will help some random guy on the Internet and it still feels kinda wrong to me to just take this money, but just know that I am very grateful to each and every one of you.
    Also to the people that might have different user names here on XDA and that can't be tagged... If you are reading this... Thank you very much.
    I hope all of you are doing well in this difficult time and that you and your loved ones are as happy and healthy as they possibly can be.
    From the bottom of my heart... Thank you.
    Updated Version with latest LineageOS Fixes and latest Android Security Update, linked in the first Post.
    The Build was made without Udev's latest Commits ( click ) as I don't know if he wants them in a public ROM yet ( and it says WIP anyway).