FORUMS

View Poll Results: Would You Prefer A stock Android Build Or ZTE's MiFavor UI?

Stock Android

119 Vote(s)
89.47%
ZTE's MiFavor UI

14 Vote(s)
10.53%

Axon 7 (A2017U) Official Oreo 8.0 1st Round Of Testing

249 posts
Thanks Meter: 141

Post Reply Email Thread
Oreo has been loaded on the US version of the Axon 7 and is going through the first round of testing now, per sshasan of Z-Community.

Looks like stock Android or very close to stock as was rumored, with a choice (hopefully) for on screen navigation buttons.

https://community.zteusa.com/discuss...Comment_234503

A poll has been added to this thread to see whether users would like a stock Android build or ZTE's MiFavor UI. So go and vote!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bvjnlekh8jtl.jpg
Views:	4138
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	4394189  
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to TEXASMADE1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TEXASMADE1978 Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 02:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 655

More
That's cool. If is like the beta leak they should be good to go soon.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to lafester For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lafester Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 02:59 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 548

More
Oh my, looks pretty good so far. Hope they ramp it up to Android 8.1 and keep the Dolby application.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to troy5890 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift troy5890 Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 07:34 AM |#4  
Las Vegas NV
Thanks Meter: 79

More
then maybe itll be released sooner than april i suppose ? but that menu looks promising for being stock
The Following User Says Thank You to gecko702 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gecko702 Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 07:58 AM |#5  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 208

More
i hate the look of stock android.RIP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Predatorhaze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Predatorhaze Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 12:07 PM |#6  
Flag Salamina,Greece
Thanks Meter: 1,952

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorhaze

i hate the look of stock android.RIP

You may be one of the few tbh.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nfsmw_gr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nfsmw_gr Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 12:33 PM |#7  
Flag Örebro, Sweden
Thanks Meter: 812

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsmw_gr

You may be one of the few tbh.

No there are plenty of us. Most people do not prefer Vanilla. Google would sell a lot more phones if people wanted Vanilla. Vanilla is boring like a hospital environment.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dannejanne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dannejanne Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 12:37 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4,616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannejanne

No there are plenty of us. Most people do not prefer Vanilla. Google would sell a lot more phones if people wanted Vanilla. Vanilla is boring like a hospital environment.

I don't think so. If there would be a democratic poll I think the stock look of Android would win by far. I mean you can even change the look wihout root on Substratum now, so I think thats the best way to go for everyone.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OrdenKrieger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OrdenKrieger Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 12:38 PM |#9  
Flag Örebro, Sweden
Thanks Meter: 812

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrdenKrieger

I don't think so. If there would be a democratic poll I think the stock look of Android would win by far. I mean you can even change the look wihout root on Substratum now, so I think thats the best way to go for everyone.

For people on XDA perhaps. We are a tiny tiny group compared to regular customers. Vanilla has a small cult following that has a loud voice.
20th January 2018, 12:38 PM |#10  
Flag Salamina,Greece
Thanks Meter: 1,952

More
Should the OP put a poll just for the fun? @TEXASMADE1978
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nfsmw_gr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nfsmw_gr Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 12:42 PM |#11  
Flag Eskişehir
Thanks Meter: 696

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannejanne

If Google devices were offered for sale in every country, they would be sold more. there is no relevance to the interface
The Following User Says Thank You to WesTD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WesTD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)