FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Axon 7 G AU Nougat release is here

672 posts
Thanks Meter: 80
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Today's the day! We're happy to announce that the new Android Nougat software is available for the AXON 7. A bonus feature is that the AXON 7 is now Daydream-ready so you can experience high quality virtual reality from Google. Head to: http://www.ztemobiles.com.au/feature_AXON7.htm and click on the Firmware tab to upgrade your software today! # AXON7 #Smartphone
 
 
10th May 2017, 04:30 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 761
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by norgan

Today's the day! We're happy to announce that the new Android Nougat software is available for the AXON 7. A bonus feature is that the AXON 7 is now Daydream-ready so you can experience high quality virtual reality from Google. Head to: http://www.ztemobiles.com.au/feature_AXON7.htm and click on the Firmware tab to upgrade your software today! # AXON7 #Smartphone

What the crap


It's been online for several months now

edit: What's so special about the update? Were you unable to get the B01 zip and install it?
Isn't the aussie version the A2017G??
10th May 2017, 05:40 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
That's the latest B04 update. I tried it but had the data on/off bug. Will wait for German version.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk
10th May 2017, 06:02 PM |#4  
Lycidias's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 321
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranny99

That's the latest B04 update. I tried it but had the data on/off bug. Will wait for German version.

What is this data on/off Bug?
Thanks
10th May 2017, 08:32 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Data turns on then off every second or so. I had it originally when I upgraded to Nougat because I had OEM unlocking turned on in developer options. This time it just did it, even trying various SIM cards. I will have another go this weekend, when I have more time.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk
10th May 2017, 08:45 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranny99

Data turns on then off every second or so. I had it originally when I upgraded to Nougat because I had OEM unlocking turned on in developer options. This time it just did it, even trying various SIM cards. I will have another go this weekend, when I have more time.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

Remove your simcard before you update and it will work as usual again
11th May 2017, 06:17 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
German G version and AU version most likely is the same... as currently we cannot really tell what is the main different between those G variant....
11th May 2017, 01:43 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 761
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by norgan

Today's the day! We're happy to announce that the new Android Nougat software is available for the AXON 7. A bonus feature is that the AXON 7 is now Daydream-ready so you can experience high quality virtual reality from Google. Head to: http://www.ztemobiles.com.au/feature_AXON7.htm and click on the Firmware tab to upgrade your software today! # AXON7 #Smartphone

Again, is that the first update to Nougat for Australia?? To be hyped so much about it?
11th May 2017, 02:04 PM |#9  
Hamburgle4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choose an username...

Again, is that the first update to Nougat for Australia?? To be hyped so much about it?

Yes.
14th May 2017, 03:28 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Is the modern file the same as the European release? Could somebody upload it so we can compare the hex?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes