I can´t do it (anything).
---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------
This help me:
"10- You'll boot in TWRP once there do the following :
* tap CANCEL
* tap WIPE
* tap FORMAT DATA and Follow the Instructions"
This method worked for me on a A2017G running stock B08 (Nougat) with locked bootloader.
Build number: ZTE A2017GV1.2.0B08
Only difference was between step 10 and 11. The device was encrypted so I ended up in the "enter password" dialog after flashing, reset and reboot from edl (because of verity break I guess).
I had to force the device manually into the bootloader (switch off and then hold Volume-Up and Power button to get into the recovery and then to the bootloader).
BTW: Flashed TWRP 220.127.116.11 directly after first boot with axon7tool and then installed Magisk 15.3. Magisk seems to work pretty well for me with this device, root/SU support is working and SafetyNet Patch is also fine.
Thanks for the guide and the links again!
[GUIDE]Unlock Bootloader Easily
Hi all. I will present new and easier method to unlock bootloader. This guide works on all models.
- Be sure backed up your stuffs on internal storage.
- Be sure that using x64 Windows.
- Be sure that your battery is over 50%
- Be sure that Disable Driver Signature Verification
MiFlash 20160401 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B06...ZMbVYwc3M/view
15 second ADB Installer https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2588979
ZTE Axon 7 USB Drivers https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620763004
ZTE Axon 7 Bootloader Unlock Images by TurkDevs https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617943545
1. Install MiFlash. Driver installation will be done automatically.
2. Install ADB Installer. Press Y for all steps on installation.
3. Install Axon 7 Driver.
4. Turn on from developer options "USB Debugging" and "Unlock OEM".
5. Enter; "adb reboot edl"
6. Go Device Manager of Windows and be sure you see your device as "Quallcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008".
7. Extract ZTE_AXON_7_BOOTLOADER_UNLOCK_IMAGES_BY_TURKDEVS.zi p
8. Go MiFlash and Refresh. Your device will be there. Select from top Unlock Images folder which you've extracted.
9. Flash and wait until it is done.
10. Long press power button and let your device is on.
11. Enter "adb reboot bootloader" after your device is on.
12. Enter "fastboot oem unlock-go" when you are on bootloader interface.
13. Your data will be erased on this step and device will boot with unlock bootloader.
This tool is from forum.turkdevs.com
Orginal thread: https://forum.turkdevs.com/konu/zte-...-yukleme.12225
Hit thanks button if I help you.