Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE/TOOL]the ultimate DFU UNBRICK TOOL

1,752 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,455

By raystef66, Recognized Contributor on 15th October 2018, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
A2017X DFU MultiDL Tool…

The Ultimate DFU to EDL Mode Unbrick Tool

DFU bricked ??....It seems opening the phone is history....
DFU bricked ??....Throw away that EDL Cable....

My friend @Aviver saw this post on myzte.cn : http://www.myzte.cn/thread-356482-1-1.html
@Teet1 linked us the download and @Aviver could test it on his bricked DFU phone and guess...IT WORKED !!!

A) How To : Follow the setup here and read a more in depth review of @AnonVendetta HERE

B) Tool : New ZTE DFU_MultiDL_A2017X_Tool.exe ( english setup )

Free translation :
[B][A2017 save brick] official tools to save brick to the DFU mode free disassemble into the 9008[/B]
today to help the Friends group @ Chi Feng Lan Moon Shadow shoes cracked a flash tool.
After selecting the port with software, DFU can actually enter 9008, preventing brick.
After entering 9008, you can switch to miflash or Qualcomm qpst.
Of course, this software can also be used directly for flashing.
1. Connect the mobile phone to the computer, recommend the system Windows 7, install ZTE's own driver package, 9008 driver package (miflash comes with), miflash brush tool (alternate) . Install the provided SalesMultiDL_A2017 tool (this is the official after-sales tool, provided by the netizen, invade and delete), and find the installation directory, the patch file is overwritten by the main program, and the crack is completed.
2. Press and hold the power button to decrease the volume to enter the factory mode. If you can't boot directly, skip this step in dfu mode.
3. According to the help file of the software, view and select the port. Displaying “Connected” means that the machine is recognized. Click the green play button to start, observe the restart of the mobile phone, and disconnect the data cable to enter the port 9008. This step may be different, there are also cases where you select the port directly into the 9008. You must observe the port of the computer device manager in the form of dfu or edl 9008, 4. After entering 9008, theoretically select the installation package from below and click on the green player. The button can start to brush, here ZTE official line brush package is not available. So this step turns off the software and changes to the miflash brush package to try to brush. -------------------------------------------------- ----- Other ways to enter the 9008 port: 1. In the early version, press and hold the power button and the volume up and down buttons simultaneously. 2, you can enter the system or twrp, computer command line mode, adb shell reboot edl. 3, can not boot, search for millet engineering line production method to make millet engineering line to enter. 4. Disassemble the test point to enter 9008. This method can be replaced by the tool provided in this post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	x1.png
Views:	3346
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	4619277   Click image for larger version

Name:	x2.png
Views:	3302
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	4619278  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to raystef66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raystef66 Ad-Free

15th October 2018, 06:46 PM |#2  
Flag Brookings
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Progress?
Working on it. I managed to get an account made for the site! Only to find out you also have to be in a certain user group to be able to download. The site uses a point system to determine what user group you have access to. To get point you basically have to spend time on, and do things in the site. So that's where I'm at.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to millerz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift millerz Ad-Free
15th October 2018, 06:56 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by millerz

Working on it. I managed to get an account made for the site! Only to find out you also have to be in a certain user group to be able to download. The site uses a point system to determine what user group you have access to. To get point you basically have to spend time on, and do things in the site. So that's where I'm at.

Thnx. Also having an account there but we have the same problem. That's why someone who's more regularly on these sites could help.
15th October 2018, 07:45 PM |#4  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 315

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raystef66

Thnx. Also having an account there but we have the same problem. That's why someone who's more regularly on these sites could help.

You could also download it via the Baidu link. Someone just posted it but you have to register for Baidu. I have a registered account there (had to jump through some hoops) but I've managed to download it for you so no one else has to do the same. The download was also painfully slow. Here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlrsf4erdn..._Crack.7z?dl=0

Create a new thread on it if you like for a guide! This will be extremely useful for permanent bricks. Nice find
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Teet1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Teet1 Ad-Free
15th October 2018, 07:51 PM |#5  
Flag

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teet1

You could also download it via the Baidu link. Someone just posted it but you have to register for Baidu. I have a registered account there (had to jump through some hoops) but I've managed to download it for you so no one else has to do the same. The download was also painfully slow. Here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlrsf4erdn..._Crack.7z?dl=0

Create a new thread on it if you like for a guide! This will be extremely useful for permanent bricks. Nice find

Most appreciated !
If this tool works this will be a major help into unbricking our A7.
Will keep you informed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raystef66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raystef66 Ad-Free
15th October 2018, 07:53 PM |#6  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 315

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Most appreciated !
If this tool works this will be a major help into unbricking our A7.
Will keep you informed

Make good use of it. I had to download it over night! I have a 300 mbps connection but since the download was in China it wanted to download at 50-100 kpb/s. Keep us well informed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teet1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Teet1 Ad-Free
15th October 2018, 07:55 PM |#7  
Flag

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teet1

Make good use of it. I had to download it over night! I have a 300 mbps connection but since the download was in China it wanted to download at 50-100 kpb/s. Keep us well informed!

Yeah, I know someone who's waiting for his EDL cable.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raystef66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raystef66 Ad-Free
16th October 2018, 11:08 AM |#8  
Flag

Donate to Me
More
GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE !!!!
When your phone is in DFU and nothing seems to work to get EDL to work and connect to 9008.....seems that this tool, once it is installed, running and connected to your phone, you just have to close the program and open MIFLASH to flash your EDL....THAT SIMPLE !

Hereby a quick guide :

1. Download the tool DFU_MultiDL_A2017_tool or from dropbox thnx @Teet1 for his initial upload !
2. Extract the 7z
3. Install the setup.exe (it's in chinese but just follow the '>' and you'll be ok
4. once done, replace the ZTE_Sales_Update_Framework within the program folder on your drive
4a how to get english program UI (until we have a new english setup.exe ready)
Connect your phone
5. Start the program and follow the pictures down below
5.1 Only work with the left button, tap on it and select the first option
5.2 You have to see to which port your phone is connected to, remember that one and choose that one out of the list on 1--USB
5.3 Apply that choice using the right button below
6. After you succesfully noticed your phone was connected, close the program and open Miflash....you should be able to flash an EDL rom again

That's the way @Aviver did re-aviver-ed his phone in DFU mode...that simple !

Seems like the axon7 should be unblickable now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.JPG
Views:	1582
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	4620048   Click image for larger version

Name:	s3.JPG
Views:	1568
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	4620049   Click image for larger version

Name:	s4.JPG
Views:	1580
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	4620050  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to raystef66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raystef66 Ad-Free
16th October 2018, 01:13 PM |#9  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:

When your phone is in DFU and nothing seems to work to get EDL to work and connect to 9008.....seems that this tool, once it is installed, running and connected to your phone, you just have to close the program and open MIFLASH to flash your EDL....THAT SIMPLE !

Hereby a quick guide :

1. Download the tool DFU_MultiDL_A2017_tool or from dropbox thnx @Teet1 for his initial upload !
2. Extract the 7z
3. Install the setup.exe (it's in chinese but just follow the '>' and you'll be ok
4. once done, replace the ZTE_Sales_Update_Framework within the program folder on your drive
Connect your phone
5.2 You have to see to which port your phone is connected to, remember that one and choose that one out of the list on 1--USB
6. After you succesfully noticed your phone was connected, close the program and open Miflash....you should be able to flash an EDL rom again

This is revolutionary stuff, really! Wish it'd come out before I had to open my phone a a month ago. Now I have some regrettable scuffs around the speaker grills on an otherwise spotless device 😔
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KwesiJnr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KwesiJnr Ad-Free
16th October 2018, 03:16 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Hereby a quick guide :

2. Extract the 7z
Connect your phone

You can replace the Chinese language files in the tool installation directory with the English files in the same directory.
Replace "\Resource\Locales\ZH_CN\DL_WCDMA.lang" with "\Resource\Locales\US_EN\DL_WCDMA.lang".You'll get a full version of English.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dizhu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dizhu Ad-Free
16th October 2018, 04:34 PM |#11  
Flag Brookings
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

Hi,
My friend @Aviver saw this post on myzte.cn : http://www.myzte.cn/thread-356482-1-1.html

@Teet1 linked us the download and @Aviver could test it on his bricked DFU phone and guess...IT WORKED !!!
Follow the setup here

It seems opening the phone is history....

Free translation :
[B][A2017 save brick] official tools to save brick to the DFU mode free disassemble into the 9008[/B]
today to help the Friends group @ Chi Feng Lan Moon Shadow shoes cracked a flash tool.
After selecting the port with software, DFU can actually enter 9008, preventing brick.
After entering 9008, you can switch to miflash or Qualcomm qpst.
Of course, this software can also be used directly for flashing.
1. Connect the mobile phone to the computer, recommend the system Windows 7, install ZTE's own driver package, 9008 driver package (miflash comes with), miflash brush tool (alternate) . Install the provided SalesMultiDL_A2017 tool (this is the official after-sales tool, provided by the netizen, invade and delete), and find the installation directory, the patch file is overwritten by the main program, and the crack is completed.
2. Press and hold the power button to decrease the volume to enter the factory mode. If you can't boot directly, skip this step in dfu mode.
3. According to the help file of the software, view and select the port. Displaying “Connected” means that the machine is recognized. Click the green play button to start, observe the restart of the mobile phone, and disconnect the data cable to enter the port 9008. This step may be different, there are also cases where you select the port directly into the 9008. You must observe the port of the computer device manager in the form of dfu or edl 9008, 4. After entering 9008, theoretically select the installation package from below and click on the green player. The button can start to brush, here ZTE official line brush package is not available. So this step turns off the software and changes to the miflash brush package to try to brush. -------------------------------------------------- ----- Other ways to enter the 9008 port: 1. In the early version, press and hold the power button and the volume up and down buttons simultaneously. 2, you can enter the system or twrp, computer command line mode, adb shell reboot edl. 3, can not boot, search for millet engineering line production method to make millet engineering line to enter. 4. Disassemble the test point to enter 9008. This method can be replaced by the tool provided in this post.

This is a god send! Saved me from a DFU brick! Thanks to all involved!
The Following User Says Thank You to millerz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift millerz Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)