FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

List of working Blackberry APKs

126 posts
Thanks Meter: 116
 
By Xaiux, Senior Member on 7th November 2015, 04:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th December 2015, 02:01 AM |#521  
linkboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
I got It to install, but the autocorrect was all jacked up, went back to the previous version, which is working perfectly fine.
 
 
15th December 2015, 04:25 AM |#522  
c_86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 748
 
Donate to Me
More
Can someone post a link that's not on mega. I hate having to install the app they have

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
15th December 2015, 04:29 AM |#523  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkboy

I got It to install, but the autocorrect was all jacked up, went back to the previous version, which is working perfectly fine.

Same. Had to go back to the old version.
15th December 2015, 04:48 AM |#524  
linkboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_86

Can someone post a link that's not on mega. I hate having to install the app they have

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'd wait for another release honestly, this one was super buggy.
15th December 2015, 09:35 AM |#525  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_86

Can someone post a link that's not on mega. I hate having to install the app they have

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you're using Chrome just choose desktop view from the app's menu and you'll be able to get the files without needing the mega app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jervisd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jervisd Ad-Free
15th December 2015, 10:52 AM |#526  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jervisd

If you're using Chrome just choose desktop view from the app's menu and you'll be able to get the files without needing the mega app.

doesn't work on my nexus 5
15th December 2015, 11:25 AM |#527  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by labbala

doesn't work on my nexus 5

ok fixed it now working .. nice feature this new emoji suggestion while understanding the context of the text
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20151215-131527.png
Views:	674
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	3577228  
15th December 2015, 11:26 AM |#528  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by labbala

ok fixed it now working .. nice feature this new emoji suggestion while understanding the context of the text

Nice.
Will you be looking to mod this one with a number row?
Would be great!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
15th December 2015, 12:59 PM |#529  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
Donate to Me
More
no update to version 7958 bb hub with integration notifications whatsapp?
15th December 2015, 01:38 PM |#530  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Thanks,

but which version is now the newest one linke from playstore??

Bye
15th December 2015, 02:17 PM |#531  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by labbala

ok fixed it now working .. nice feature this new emoji suggestion while understanding the context of the text

Can we have a download link please.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes