FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No Internet on cellular data

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Okteta, Junior Member on 14th September 2018, 09:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello xda! I got my BlackBerry PRIV yesterday and I am loving it. However, I noticed that, whenever I am on cellular data, I cannot use the Internet at all. Any application that I try to use that needs Internet will just tell me that there is no network, when I have full bars of 4g lte. My cell provider is Mint Mobile BTW. Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance! WiFi and everything else is fine. I can make calls and texts, but I get no Internet while on cellular data.

9th June 2019, 06:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the same issue with with blackberry Priv, anyone have a solution to this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okteta

Hello xda! I got my BlackBerry PRIV yesterday and I am loving it. However, I noticed that, whenever I am on cellular data, I cannot use the Internet at all. Any application that I try to use that needs Internet will just tell me that there is no network, when I have full bars of 4g lte. My cell provider is Mint Mobile BTW. Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance! WiFi and everything else is fine. I can make calls and texts, but I get no Internet while on cellular data.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)