FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Deleted.

178 posts
Thanks Meter: 110
 
By WoltreX, Senior Member on 20th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Deleted by woltrex
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WoltreX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WoltreX Ad-Free
 
 
20th June 2018, 02:20 PM |#2  
WoltreX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Android World
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Deleted by Woltrex.
The Following User Says Thank You to WoltreX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WoltreX Ad-Free
20th June 2018, 02:48 PM |#3  
WoltreX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Android World
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Deleted by Woltrex
The Following User Says Thank You to WoltreX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WoltreX Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 01:34 AM |#4  
What would I need to change in our windows installer to help create the data.img the way you are? https://github.com/BlissRoms-x86/And...taller.cs#L210

proof I am no windows developer, I fudge my way through it
21st June 2018, 07:17 AM |#5  
ariadnejro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Hi Woltrex,
Could you please adapt your toolbox to work with Android-x86 8.1-rc1? If I try to edit data or system images with your current toolbox the system doesn't boot.
21st June 2018, 03:53 PM |#6  
DigitalMD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 643
 
More
the tools link is nothing but advertisements. Can't make this work
21st June 2018, 05:43 PM |#7  
WoltreX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Android World
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariadnejro

Hi Woltrex,
Could you please adapt your toolbox to work with Android-x86 8.1-rc1? If I try to edit data or system images with your current toolbox the system doesn't boot.

I will make the necessary arrangements in next version.
21st June 2018, 05:45 PM |#8  
WoltreX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Android World
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMD

the tools link is nothing but advertisements. Can't make this work

I do not fully understand. What you mean?
21st June 2018, 05:48 PM |#9  
WoltreX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Android World
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrikjesus

What would I need to change in our windows installer to help create the data.img the way you are? https://github.com/BlissRoms-x86/And...taller.cs#L210

proof I am no windows developer, I fudge my way through it

I need to check it. Is there a problem creating Data.img?
22nd June 2018, 08:11 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 850
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoltreX

I need to check it. Is there a problem creating Data.img?

I think he means that when the Windows UEFI installer(that is linked in the Blissx86 OP) is extracting the contents of the iso onto the HDD partition that is selected.
He wants the installer to create the data.img in a similar manner as your tool does
22nd June 2018, 11:23 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoltreX

I need to check it. Is there a problem creating Data.img?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifqur

I think he means that when the Windows UEFI installer(that is linked in the Blissx86 OP) is extracting the contents of the iso onto the HDD partition that is selected.
He wants the installer to create the data.img in a similar manner as your tool does

^^ Yuppers ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to electrikjesus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electrikjesus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes