FORUMS

Gaming keymapper for Bliss OS?

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By vladone97, Member on 15th August 2019, 05:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is there any way to get a keymapper to work? I'm on build Bliss-v11.9--OFFICIAL-20190525-2025_x86_64_k-k4.9.153_m-18.3.5-pie-x86-llvm80_f-dev-kernel.org, on a One Mix 1S, and I can't get any keymapper to work. Tincore doesn't handle the movement input very well. Octopus and Panda fail to launch games.
Or better yet, would it be possible for the devs to add a built-in keymapper to future builds, like Phoenix OS and Prime OS have?
22nd August 2019, 08:09 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,490

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladone97

Is there any way to get a keymapper to work? I'm on build Bliss-v11.9--OFFICIAL-20190525-2025_x86_64_k-k4.9.153_m-18.3.5-pie-x86-llvm80_f-dev-kernel.org, on a One Mix 1S, and I can't get any keymapper to work. Tincore doesn't handle the movement input very well. Octopus and Panda fail to launch games.
Or better yet, would it be possible for the devs to add a built-in keymapper to future builds, like Phoenix OS and Prime OS have?

With DroidMote you can. With the kmredirect droidmote add-on you can use also hardware mouse and keyboard to play multi touch games.

https://youtu.be/7I0LJ1ewyL4
The Following User Says Thank You to zulu99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zulu99 Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 05:00 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yes, there is a way:
0 - Install bliss with read/write root folder privileges
1 - delete all files, except qwerty.idc and qwerty2.idc, from the folder /system/usr/idc (beware this can break some device pointers), use a root explorer
2 - Download USB/BT joystick center (2019 version is tooo laggy for me, search others versions in google, they are free except the 2019 version )
3 - restart your system
4 - follow the instructions on USB joystick center help

Alternative for tincore:
add a tincore_mt.idc file to /system/usr/idc with this content:
Code:
# touch.deviceType = touchScreen | touchPad | pointer | default
touch.deviceType = touchScreen

# orientationAware
# touch.orientationAware = 0 or 1
touch.orientationAware = 0

#  gestureMode
# Definition: touch.gestureMode = pointer | spots | default
touch.gestureMode = spots

# Definition: device.internal = 0 | 1
device.internal = 1
This is compatible with gamepads, mouses and keyboards, tested in honkai impact 3rd

Sorry for my english
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marianolinx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marianolinx Ad-Free
26th October 2019, 09:40 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by marianolinx

Yes, there is a way:
0 - Install bliss with read/write root folder privileges
1 - delete all files, except qwerty.idc and qwerty2.idc, from the folder /system/usr/idc (beware this can break some device pointers), use a root explorer
2 - Download USB/BT joystick center (2019 version is tooo laggy for me, search others versions in google, they are free except the 2019 version )
3 - restart your system

Alternative for tincore:

Code:
# touch.deviceType = touchScreen | touchPad | pointer | default
touch.deviceType = touchScreen

# orientationAware
# touch.orientationAware = 0 or 1
touch.orientationAware = 0

#  gestureMode
# Definition: touch.gestureMode = pointer | spots | default
touch.gestureMode = spots

# Definition: device.internal = 0 | 1
device.internal = 1
This is compatible with gamepads, mouses and keyboards, tested in honkai impact 3rd

Sorry for my english

I'm adding that tincore idc to future versions of Bliss OS. Thanks for that solution
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to electrikjesus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electrikjesus Ad-Free
26th October 2019, 11:06 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrikjesus

I'm adding that tincore idc to future versions of Bliss OS. Thanks for that solution

thanks to you for the wonderful OS
and just for add if somebody is using tincore try the oldest versions(15~mb), new versions(20~mb) are really buggy
The Following User Says Thank You to marianolinx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marianolinx Ad-Free
12th November 2019, 02:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 285

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marianolinx

Alternative for tincore:

Sorry for my english

Thanks for the 2nd solution for tincore. I can confirm it works nicely for PuBG on my device (Lenovo B40-30 intel pentium quad core).
For new users who are looking for a way to set up Tincore for PubG can have a look at this video:
Tincore was a bit confusing to me at first, but this video helped me get started with keymapping using Tincore on BlissOS.
I tried USB/BT JoyStick centre as well, but it was even more confusing for me.
Don't be sorry, your english is fine

To @electrikjesus: Thanks for the awesome support for this OS. Maybe you could add a link to this thread in the extras section of docs for people looking up to set a keymapper on BlissOS.
11th March 2020, 11:28 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
if you have a laptop adding the above lines to your touchpads .idc file will be easy to control the game than tincore which sometimes output in the wrong direction
you will also need to have a spare mouse
and you can also zoom in and out with the touchpad, just like a blind touchscreen
5th September 2020, 02:09 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Vulkan issue
Is there a fix for vulkan capability on bliss os 11.11 running on an i965 device (Dell latitude e5440 4th gen laptop)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gaming, keymapper, octopus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)