FORUMS

Factory reset within Bliss?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By solemeis, Junior Member on 17th April 2020, 03:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Yo-yo~

I want to do a factory reset inside of Bliss so that I can try to recover some backups that I had on an android device that bricked itself a couple of days ago. Issue is that once I get into Bliss live mode I cannot make it factory reset. I get to the option to do so, but I cannot select it, any time I click the button I hear the sound trigger that a button has been pressed but there is no reaction on my device.

If you know that this wont work, maybe you can give me some ideas on where to go next with my full story. Basically my pixel started acting up a few days ago, while trying to resolve that I made sure that I had everything backed up really well. Well, soon after the whole phone started refusing to charge and I found myself buying a new one. I decided to swap back to apple and got one of the iphones. While turning it on I saw that it has the option to restore from android devices! Only problem is that you have to be able to sign into some website on that android device to do it.

So my full plan is to do the factory reset on the Bliss OS Live in my laptop, recover my information through backups saved to the cloud, sign into this apple website, then use the Bliss Live to push whatever data it can to my new iPhone. Can anyone help me get this process started? Or maybe point me in the direction of a better way to accomplish this?

Thanks <3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)