FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

An issue with sound cards and sleep! (Detailed!)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By The_Overseer, Junior Member on 3rd June 2019, 01:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there. I have some issues I wanted to ask about.

So, I have two issues on my versions of Bliss. The biggest one, most likely, has to do with the sound. I have two Venue Pro tablets. One is Venue Pro 7140, and the other 5130.

There are sound issues with the cards loading properly. However, I have looked into the issue. Lineage latest for example supports both tablets' sound cards. And after looking into the init.sh file (yes, I'm set up to be able to make some edits if that helps), I noticed that both systems use the same commands to load sound configuration settings. I wanted to ask if it was possible to transplant the sound configuration settings. I'd have tried this already, but it mentions loading from proc, which is a virtual directory, and I have no idea where it physically references on the system image. Could I ask where the sound settings are held in Bliss/Androidx86?

Secondly, I was having some issues with sleep mode not working properly. I know there's a few different settings like Suspend Ram, Suspend Freeze, etc. In Bliss, I see a somewhat related looking section, but I don't fully understand it. Can I ask how this works?

Alternatively, if these questions are more something I should be asking the Android x86 group, any chance I could be pointed in the right direction? I'm pretty new to all this. Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)