FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Surface Laptop?

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By hamdan198, Member on 11th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello. I need help installing Bliss-OS on my surface LAPTOP. Think of me as a complete noob, even though i ma not, just so we don't misunderstand how much the other knows, vice versa. You guys are amazing and i just want to dual-boot android x86 on my laptop.
Oh, sorry my problem is that when i boot it it works surprisingly well, i go into the OS then like remix OS, android x86, phoenix os, Ubuntu the keyboard doesn't work and i have to attach an external keyboard. I want my keyboard to work so i don't look like guy with laptop, screen and KEYBOARD, using a keyboard? If you need more details please tell, thankyou
4th July 2018, 12:18 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdan198

Hello. I need help installing Bliss-OS on my surface LAPTOP. Think of me as a complete noob, even though i ma not, just so we don't misunderstand how much the other knows, vice versa. You guys are amazing and i just want to dual-boot android x86 on my laptop.
Oh, sorry my problem is that when i boot it it works surprisingly well, i go into the OS then like remix OS, android x86, phoenix os, Ubuntu the keyboard doesn't work and i have to attach an external keyboard. I want my keyboard to work so i don't look like guy with laptop, screen and KEYBOARD, using a keyboard? If you need more details please tell, thankyou

That's quite the odd issue. Have you asked this in the Bliss OS (x86) thread? https://forum.xda-developers.com/bli...-pc-s-t3534657
21st February 2019, 06:43 AM |#3  
Flag Springfield, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any Luck?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdan198

I have the same issue on my Surface Laptop 2. Every install I try, no matter what it is, I have no keyboard. I am able to plug in a USB keyboard, but as you said, that really doesn't work for me.

Did you find any solutions?? I have no clue what to do. SUCKS not having a keyboard and I'm loving BlissOS.
29th December 2019, 01:01 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModestExcuse

I have the same issue on my Surface Laptop 2. Every install I try, no matter what it is, I have no keyboard. I am able to plug in a USB keyboard, but as you said, that really doesn't work for me.

Did you find any solutions?? I have no clue what to do. SUCKS not having a keyboard and I'm loving BlissOS.

Unfortunately no, keyboard doesn't work on BlissOS yet.
I asked the developer and he said he would be implementing drivers to make it work

I did get ubuntu to work - You might want to check this out:
https://github.com/qzed/linux-surface/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)