[rom] htc evo eu ruu

Search This thread

zlebors

Jan 2, 2012
Jakarta
Hi @balla241,

I'm owner of HTC Bolt but not a Sprint subscriber (live outside U.S), just wanna inform you guys I restore the HTC 10 Evo TWRP nand backup on HTC Bolt and works perfectly.
no more Sprint or other annoying apps.

LTE works great on Band 3 and 5
thank you for this..

valvaher

May 17, 2015
Hi @balla241

Hello good afternoon, it works excellent in mexico and the 4G better than with the bolt stock, however the only problem I find is that the audio with the headphones is very low ...

There is way to be able to fix this, I have installed 3 times the backup and the audio is not fixed unless I put the sprint stock ....

balla241

Apr 16, 2015
Budapest
Hi @balla241

Hello good afternoon, it works excellent in mexico and the 4G better than with the bolt stock, however the only problem I find is that the audio with the headphones is very low ...

There is way to be able to fix this, I have installed 3 times the backup and the audio is not fixed unless I put the sprint stock ....
Full wipe before?
I think this is the difference between the two.

balla241

Apr 16, 2015
Budapest
@balla241, what is the CID and MID of HTC 10 Evo? I'm S-OFF and bootloader unlocked.. I want to convert HTC Bolt into HTC 10 Evo.. thanks.

S-OFF is mandatory.
CID must be HTC__034 or SuperCID
MID: 2PYB10000
Copy the 1.18.401.11.zip to the root of your external sdcard
reboot to download mode
choose "Yes" when asked to install the zip

external sdcard: 1.18.401.11

Last edited:
Reactions: zlebors

farbwn

Aug 12, 2010
HTC EU ruu.zip 1.18.401.11

download
Rename 2PYBIMG
Copy sd
Reboot download mod
Flash Ruu zip

Stock TWRP bakups link: 1.31.401.1

HTC Bolt/EVO 10 RUU Europe zip file with google drive link seems to be corrupt. I have downloaded it multiple times using different browsers but still when i try to extract the zip , it says archive is corrupt. Can you please upload it again.
TWRP backup file works fine but need this RUU. Thanks.

balla241

Apr 16, 2015
Budapest
HTC Bolt/EVO 10 RUU Europe zip file with google drive link seems to be corrupt. I have downloaded it multiple times using different browsers but still when i try to extract the zip , it says archive is corrupt. Can you please upload it again.
TWRP backup file works fine but need this RUU. Thanks.

This is an htc encrypted zip. It does not have to and can not be expanded. You have to copy it to sd and install it from download mode.

waleedzaytoun

Jan 9, 2018
help please, i have htc 10 evo and i did afull wipe including internal storage.. my phone stop booting and opinning..
please help me what to doooo

Vothana

Dec 16, 2010
Budapest
help please, i have htc 10 evo and i did afull wipe including internal storage.. my phone stop booting and opinning..
please help me what to doooo

Okay, try this. It works for me.
So, first you need to upgrade hboot (search google for that) by boot your phone to download mode and flash it, if FAIL, do it again.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jy...rwlD_WVSeN7BU6
After that, download this link (1.6GB) and change name to 2PYBIMG and put it to the root of external card. And boot your phone to download mode and flash it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX...LDOdVJ7L_AukRB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC EU ruu.zip 1.31.401.1

Cid: HTC__034
    Mid: 2PYB10000
    download
    Rename 2PYBIMG
    Copy sd
    Reboot download mod
    Flash Ruu zip

TWRP backup 1.31.401.1 unfortunately lost:(
    This is htc 10 evo from UAE unlocked on all networks, i live in Europe but the phone is from Dubai..

EVO it's 2PYB20000

Format a microSD to fat32 ( use the quick way )
    Place the 2PYBIMG.zip on your microSD
    Reboot to download mode ( volume down + power )
    ... say thanks!

Download link here!
    @balla241, what is the CID and MID of HTC 10 Evo? I'm S-OFF and bootloader unlocked.. I want to convert HTC Bolt into HTC 10 Evo.. thanks.

S-OFF is mandatory.
    CID must be HTC__034 or SuperCID
    MID: 2PYB10000
    Copy the 1.18.401.11.zip to the root of your external sdcard
    reboot to download mode
    choose "Yes" when asked to install the zip

external sdcard: 1.18.401.11
    link dont work,,,can some one uploadit????
    i really need it!!!!!
    thanks
    Hi, it's been several weeks so I don't know exactly but I had to delete the encrypted storage before I could install the RUU.
    That's what I can think of now…. At the end I was succesfull but I think it did not do much extra. My sister bought an iPhone again and the Evo went to her husband. He's quite happy with it I believe.
    Good luck and don't brick your phone.
    b8engl has more experience with this phone so best is that you follow his advice.
    W.