how to flash stock firmware in kddi??? zip dowmloaded all are corrupted!!

Search This thread

touqeer.tx

Mar 3, 2014
please someone could guide me my butterfly 3 au is bricked. bootloader is locked and i tried unlocking it but no luck. so i have download may rom they are all corrupted.. and how to flash kddi rom.

cat explosion

Jan 28, 2015
please someone could guide me my butterfly 3 au is bricked. bootloader is locked and i tried unlocking it but no luck. so i have download may rom they are all corrupted.. and how to flash kddi rom.

Flashing RUU in rebootRUU mode can restore your phone to stock, and all data will be WIPED.
First of all, please find a copy of htc_fastboot in this forum, then
- Connect it to PC
- Reboot to Download Mode
- Use htc_fastboot to go in RUU mode
Code:
htc_fastboot oem rebootRUU
- Flash RUU zip file from this thread, and yes, you cannot unzip them because they are encrypted. Just use htc_fastboot to flash it.
HTML:
https://xdaforums.com/butterfly-3/help/stock-roms-m60-sense70-asia-jp-rooting-t3498350
Code:
htc_fastboot flash zip ROM.ZIP

Last edited:
Reactions: touqeer.tx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flashing RUU in rebootRUU mode can restore your phone to stock, and all data will be WIPED.
    First of all, please find a copy of htc_fastboot in this forum, then
    - Connect it to PC
    - Reboot to Download Mode
    - Use htc_fastboot to go in RUU mode
    Code:
    htc_fastboot oem rebootRUU
    - Flash RUU zip file from this thread, and yes, you cannot unzip them because they are encrypted. Just use htc_fastboot to flash it.
    HTML:
    https://xdaforums.com/butterfly-3/help/stock-roms-m60-sense70-asia-jp-rooting-t3498350
    Code:
    htc_fastboot flash zip ROM.ZIP