• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

Motorola RAZR i

The Motorola RAZR i may not exactly stand out at first glance. Sure, the 4.3" Super AMOLED Advanced edge-to-edge display (PenTile) draws attention to itself thanks to its minuscule bezel. However, the real differences can be found in the internal architecture. The RAZR i is one of the first devices to be based on the Intel Medfield architecture, and it is the first Medfield device to clock in at 2 GHz. Backing up the processor is 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of storage, an 8 MP camera, and a 2000 mAh battery.

RAZR i Themes and Apps

Themes and applications for the Motorola RAZR i
Threads
Threads
RAZR i Android Development

Android development for the Motorola RAZR i
Threads
Threads
RAZR i Accessories

Accessories for the Motorola RAZR i (cases, screen protectors, batteries, etc)
Threads
Threads
RAZR i Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

This forum is for all of your questions about the Motorola RAZR i. If you need help troubleshooting a problem, please be as specific as possible by describing your software configuration, including the ROM, kernel, and any modifications you've done.
Threads
Threads
RAZR i General

Discussion about the Motorola RAZR i (general chat, tips & tricks, etc)
Threads
Threads
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone