FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Custom Binary (Boot) blocked by FRP lock block

152 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By haythams, Senior Member on 29th January 2017, 09:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Few days ago I purchased the lovely C9 pro online from HK, as a regular user I discovered that Knox can't be installed, secure folder isn't active and the disaster that software update (firm ware upgrade) option is missing! So I thought if I Web partition or hard reset from the recovery mode will help to solve this problems but when launched the recovery mode I found one line only.... Custom Binary (Boot) blocked by FRP lock...
Please advice

31st January 2017, 10:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haythams

Few days ago I purchased the lovely C9 pro online from HK, as a regular user I discovered that Knox can't be installed, secure folder isn't active and the disaster that software update (firm ware upgrade) option is missing! So I thought if I Web partition or hard reset from the recovery mode will help to solve this problems but when launched the recovery mode I found one line only.... Custom Binary (Boot) blocked by FRP lock...
Please advice

I installed knox and its work with no problem
even secure folder works fine for me

my phone was CHINA firmware but I flash hongkong QA2 with odin to get google service
11th February 2017, 08:55 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Unfortunately I discovered that my knox is void and I complaint to Samsung but no respond due date, I'm on the HK rom sin e purchased
Gr3atGeek
9th March 2017, 01:18 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haythams

Please advice

1)You are facing Custom binary blocked by frp lock because you haven't enabled Oem unlocking option from developers option..
2)Now the way to overcome is flash latest stock firmware for your model no and country using odin
3)What is your model no and country?
4)If hongkong is your country and c9000 is model no then here you can find latest 6.0.1 firmware
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...0ZZH1AQA2_TGY/
5)i assume your familiar with odin flashing,if not then let me know..i will provide you odin flashing guide
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 11:06 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidHackeR

1)You are facing Custom binary blocked by frp lock because you haven't enabled Oem unlocking option from developers option..
2)Now the way to overcome is flash latest stock firmware for your model no and country using odin
3)What is your model no and country?
4)If hongkong is your country and c9000 is model no then here you can find latest 6.0.1 firmware
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...0ZZH1AQA2_TGY/
5)i assume your familiar with odin flashing,if not then let me know..i will provide you odin flashing guide

Thanks for your kind response
All been done as been explained but the rom been flashed via smart swich as a normal upgrade process.,the only main problem that my device still deknoxed and secure folder is not working due to unauthorized software
😂 even its been updated by samsung smart swich
22nd May 2017, 02:58 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ask helping
Can you provide me c9000 rom hongkong version on external link download? Thank you if you can , please notif me or send me a link: tiduszidane410@gmail.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)