How to fix infinite boot problem and cant go to recovery mode and download mode???

Search This thread

n0kia2k7

Jul 5, 2017
i try to root my device but not success. but it give me infinite boot problem and cant go to recovery mode and download mode. í there have anyone know how to fix this problem. thank so much.

dondeep

Nov 25, 2013
download your model firmware from sammobiles website and flash through odin
search how to flash with odin ...you will find so many videos in youtube....
good luck...

Reactions: Ali.zubair

lovekeshramawat

Mar 15, 2013
i try to root my device but not success. but it give me infinite boot problem and cant go to recovery mode and download mode. í there have anyone know how to fix this problem. thank so much.
Press all physical buttons on phone i.e power+vol up+vol down+menu for few second and when the screen goes black release vol up button....phone will boot to download mode...

Sent from my SM-C900F using XDA-Developers Legacy app

dzkouba

Apr 7, 2007
How to fix infinite boot problem C9 Pro (C9000)

Hello

I have a big problem
I tried to root my C9 Pro (C9000) phone with Odin3 and now it does not boot anymore, it just restarts again and again.
I tried to press the buttons Vol up + home + power
I tried to press the buttons Down + home + power
I tried to press the buttons Flight up + flight down + home + power

It does not give anything it start it again and again.

It displays
system boutting
recovery is not seandroid enforcing
set warranty bit recovery

And he restarts

What should i do please
I do not have access to recovry for the flashed

ahmetk711

Aug 2, 2017
Hello

I have a big problem
I tried to root my C9 Pro (C9000) phone with Odin3 and now it does not boot anymore, it just restarts again and again.

It displays
system boutting

And he restarts

What should i do please

my friend. The same happened to me this morning. you should wait until the charge is over. When the charge is over, plug in the phone and immediately switch to the download mode and wait for the phone to enter the download mode. there is no other desperation. you should wait until the charge is over.

Reactions: Ali.zubair

olaclemo

Dec 27, 2017
Please same happen to me

my friend. The same happened to me this morning. you should wait until the charge is over. When the charge is over, plug in the phone and immediately switch to the download mode and wait for the phone to enter the download mode. there is no other desperation. you should wait until the charge is over.
I need solution too if it work let me know

Ali.zubair

Mar 20, 2018
Same happened to my C9 pro china specs, a day ago.
I read this solution and did the same. Waited for charging to be over and all did the same. Now it’s wirking fine with new Rom.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I read this solution and did the same. Waited for charging to be over and all did the same. Now it’s wirking fine with new Rom.

Can anyone help with Volte? Its not working, i have installed C9000ZHU1BLQ3. Mobile model number is SM-C9000.
Also please help me to root my C9 with this Rom. From where i can download root files for this.
Thanks

thuongshoo

Jun 4, 2011
Hồ Chí Minh

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Can anyone help with Volte? Its not working, i have installed C9000ZHU1BLQ3. Mobile model number is SM-C9000.
Also please help me to root my C9 with this Rom. From where i can download root files for this.
Thanks
Place your phone into a refrigerator until its battery runs out.
Just recharge it to 15%.
Then hold 3 buttons at the same time : volume down, home and power. When the icon appears, press volume up. At this step you you can notice your mainboard at the top of the screen if you forget to know it. Then flash the stock ROM via Odin.

zebafridi

May 8, 2018
Hello

I have a big problem

It displays
system boutting

And he restarts

What should i do please

How to solved this problame .......? please

zebafridi

May 8, 2018

Press Hold 3 or 4 mint Volume Down +Home + power button tested by Me 100% C9000 going To Download Mode

Reactions: aamszia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    good luck...

Are you read the first post ??? He say "cant go to recovery mode and download mode" so he can flash anything with odin................
    When it happened I just stayed a lot longer on low volume, home and power
    When it happened I just stayed a lot longer on low volume, home and power

but not anything happen
    good luck...
    Hello

I have a big problem

It displays
    system boutting

And he restarts

What should i do please