Thanks Meter: 742

Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2014, 02:58 AM |#111  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javajohn

canvas turbo has FHD display so its not possible to add that phone in this as its use XXHDPI and this is xhdpi rom

Link not working

Sent via J.A.R.V.I.S™

16th August 2014, 12:37 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Thumbs up MIUI 6 launched : Waiting for Next Big Thing on Canvas 4
MIUI 6 launched : Waiting for Next Big Thing on Canvas 4

In Future Beta Test Rom Available....Check Miui English Forum..
Just Request to Developer and Rom Porter...Please work on it....
16th August 2014, 01:06 PM |#113  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 1,940

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

MIUI 6 launched : Waiting for Next Big Thing on Canvas 4

In Feature Beta Test Rom Available....Check Miui English Forum..
Just Request to Developer and Rom Porter...Please work on it....

Its not possible..... It would be based on Kitkat.

Sent from my Micromax A210 using Tapatalk
16th August 2014, 01:22 PM |#114  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD

Its not possible..... It would be based on Kitkat.

Sent from my Micromax A210 using Tapatalk

oh God...Bro you r the King of Porting and Developing in rom,,,,Now it's not possible bcz...miui not released any V6 rom for testing.....But who know ? if miui release V6 for Mediatek MT6589...? and V5 also support almost known devices..so we have to just wait and watch...i just share this bcz if miui share something...we can build or port it...and i m not developer or porter...but as Tester i will always help you...and waiting for new stuff
16th August 2014, 02:52 PM |#115  
Flag new delhi

More
Angry jigar bro!
Quote:

oh good...Bro you r the King of Porting and Developing in rom,,,,Now it's not possible bcz...miui not released any V6 rom for testing.....But who know ? if miui release V6 for Mediatek MT6589...? and V5 also support almost known devices..so we have to just wait and watch...i just share this bcz if miui share something...we can build or port it...and i m not developer or porter...but as Tester i will always help you...and waiting for new stuff

can you give me a mirror for MIUI
please before tonight?
16th August 2014, 03:11 PM |#116  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana

can you give me a mirror for MIUI
please before tonight?

check your msg !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 007jigar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 007jigar Ad-Free
16th August 2014, 03:13 PM |#117  
Flag new delhi

More
Angry nothing in there BRO!
Quote:

check your msg !!!

empty!
8th September 2014, 06:12 PM |#118  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Help me install this rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javajohn

Wining ROM In MIUI ROM PORTING CONTEST

[/B]

Hi guys, I'm tired of waiting for Micromax to provide an update. Of course they are way busy making new phones and never looking back. The worst customer service I have ever seen. Not a single update!
Anyways, I'm doing this for the first time so might as well do it with a ROM that's stable and highly appreciated. I have rooted the phone using the framaroot app but don't know the next steps. Yes I read your instructions but there was no mention of clockwork mod or something else which I have been reading on other ROM installations. Please explain me the process to ensure a successful installation. I have taken back up of my data and written all the names of the apps I haven't installed from play store for installing again later. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks in advance.
9th September 2014, 07:21 AM |#119  
Flag new delhi

More
Angry OK need to go through this !
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepesh_p

Hi guys, I'm tired of waiting for Micromax to provide an update. Of course they are way busy making new phones and never looking back. The worst customer service I have ever seen. Not a single update!
Anyways, I'm doing this for the first time so might as well do it with a ROM that's stable and highly appreciated. I have rooted the phone using the framaroot app but don't know the next steps. Yes I read your instructions but there was no mention of clockwork mod or something else which I have been reading on other ROM installations. Please explain me the process to ensure a successful installation. I have taken back up of my data and written all the names of the apps I haven't installed from play store for installing again later. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks in advance.

How to install CWM recovery in Canvas 4 A210:
Step 1: First root your phone.

Step 2: Download the CWM Recovery from link below

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/SZ7

Step 3: Copy this file in you SD Card and rename it “recovery.img”

Step 4: Download and install Mobile Uncle Tools from Play Store Click here

Step 5: Launch Mobile Uncle Tools >>> Grant su permission >>> Tap on Recovery Update.

Step 6: Tap on the recovery.img file that it show, with location SD Card

Step 7: And apply it. It will ask to you for reboot or go to recovery mode

now ClockworkMod, abbreviated as CWM, is a popular custom recovery for Android phones and tablets
ClockworkMod recovery allows you to perform several advanced recovery, restoration, installation and maintenance operations on your Android device that aren’t possible with the stock recovery, and is one of the most common ways used to gain root access, back up device data, install custom ROMs, kernels, themes & mods, and more.

now A reliable backup is a must – especially when thoroughly investigating your Canvas 4, testing a lot of apps, and playing with all those settings – so in case of trouble you can simply revert. Or think of upgrading to a newer/different ROM: Do you want to spend hours afterwards fuzzing around re-instalingl and re-configuring all your applications and settings – if the same result can be achieved by just tapping three times and leaning back?

just install TITANIUM BACKUP PRO OR FREE version from playstore !

Verify that Titanium Backup has started without warning and that your busybox is OK

Click the Backup/Restore tab

Click Menu (the button), Batch

Click “Backup all user apps” (if you want just your apps) or “Backup all user apps + system data” if you want everything backed up. This doesn’t seem to always backup SMS and contact history.
Let it run, then go back to the main backup tab.
Individually backup the system data you want. That is most green-colored items. This will be bookmarks, call log, calendar, launcher, WiFi, etc.
Now your backups are in the “TitaniumBackup” directory on your SD card

once all set start up for a new ROM !
which are available in development thread
i would suggest you the android l rom available by RAHIl jain !

have a GOOD TIME

and please do hit thanks if i helped !
The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yogesh.kalyana Ad-Free
9th September 2014, 11:15 AM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana

How to install CWM recovery in Canvas 4 A210:
Step 1: First root your phone.

Step 2: Download the CWM Recovery from link below

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/SZ7

Step 3: Copy this file in you SD Card and rename it “recovery.img”

Step 4: Download and install Mobile Uncle Tools from Play Store Click here

Step 5: Launch Mobile Uncle Tools >>> Grant su permission >>> Tap on Recovery Update.

Step 6: Tap on the recovery.img file that it show, with location SD Card

Step 7: And apply it. It will ask to you for reboot or go to recovery mode

now ClockworkMod, abbreviated as CWM, is a popular custom recovery for Android phones and tablets
ClockworkMod recovery allows you to perform several advanced recovery, restoration, installation and maintenance operations on your Android device that aren’t possible with the stock recovery, and is one of the most common ways used to gain root access, back up device data, install custom ROMs, kernels, themes & mods, and more.

now A reliable backup is a must – especially when thoroughly investigating your Canvas 4, testing a lot of apps, and playing with all those settings – so in case of trouble you can simply revert. Or think of upgrading to a newer/different ROM: Do you want to spend hours afterwards fuzzing around re-instalingl and re-configuring all your applications and settings – if the same result can be achieved by just tapping three times and leaning back?

just install TITANIUM BACKUP PRO OR FREE version from playstore !

Verify that Titanium Backup has started without warning and that your busybox is OK

Click the Backup/Restore tab

Click Menu (the button), Batch

Click “Backup all user apps” (if you want just your apps) or “Backup all user apps + system data” if you want everything backed up. This doesn’t seem to always backup SMS and contact history.
Let it run, then go back to the main backup tab.
Individually backup the system data you want. That is most green-colored items. This will be bookmarks, call log, calendar, launcher, WiFi, etc.
Now your backups are in the “TitaniumBackup” directory on your SD card

once all set start up for a new ROM !
which are available in development thread
i would suggest you the android l rom available by RAHIl jain !

have a GOOD TIME

and please do hit thanks if i helped !

Thanks a lot Yogesh for answering that query. However the android l ROM you suggested doesn't share much about the android version or its features and how its better than MIUI apart from looks which it definitely is. I have tagged you on its post, so read more their about that. As for now, you response is very elaborate but I have some doubts. So after installing CWM which I presume Mobile Uncle tools will do by itself, what do I do next? Use titanium backup to backup all my data and then? Also the data would still be on my SD card? Wouldn't it be safer to copy all media on my laptop and backup app data alone? Also I have made some changes to the stock ROM after rooting my device, like android l nav bar using xposed installer and pasting android l boot animation along with notification, alarm, ringtones and UI sounds from android l but the ROM is still stock. Will the process still work or do I need to be absolutely on stock?
To summarize my doubts
1) install Cwm using mobile uncle tools and it will restart the phone
2) then use titanium backup to take backup of apps
3) download the ROM (android l if those ROM related doubts are cleared or MIUI) and keep it in my SD card and then reboot in recovery and follow the steps mentioned here in this ROM installation or android L's
Right? Or was I wrong somewhere?
9th September 2014, 11:34 AM |#121  
Flag new delhi

More
Database OK need to go through this !
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepesh_p

Thanks a lot Yogesh for answering that query. However the android l ROM you suggested doesn't share much about the android version or its features and how its better than MIUI apart from looks which it definitely is. I have tagged you on its post, so read more their about that. As for now, you response is very elaborate but I have some doubts. So after installing CWM which I presume Mobile Uncle tools will do by itself, what do I do next? Use titanium backup to backup all my data and then? Also the data would still be on my SD card? Wouldn't it be safer to copy all media on my laptop and backup app data alone? Also I have made some changes to the stock ROM after rooting my device, like android l nav bar using xposed installer and pasting android l boot animation along with notification, alarm, ringtones and UI sounds from android l but the ROM is still stock. Will the process still work or do I need to be absolutely on stock?
To summarize my doubts
1) install Cwm using mobile uncle tools and it will restart the phone
2) then use titanium backup to take backup of apps
3) download the ROM (android l if those ROM related doubts are cleared or MIUI) and keep it in my SD card and then reboot in recovery and follow the steps mentioned here in this ROM installation or android L's
Right? Or was I wrong somewhere?

1) yes install cwm through mobile uncle tools and reboot before that backup your stock recovery too !
2.)use titanium backup to backup apps and files which will be saved on your internal sd card as a folder named titanium backup
which you can easily move anywhere you want on pc or sd card anywhere
but make sure at the time of restore that should be moved back to internal sd card again
3) now since you have already altered your ROM you wont get the pure stock as it came from company but if had taken backup befoe alterations you would get pure stock ,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wiko-stairway

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)