FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Does the ROM have best User Interface?

Yes.

48 Vote(s)
84.21%
No

9 Vote(s)
15.79%

[ROM] [Continued] Funtouch OS V1 For Micromax Canvas 4 A210 [Eye Candy+ Gaming]

1,420 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,939

By NeroD, Senior Member on 26th August 2014, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2016, 09:29 PM |#201  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 36

More
LIARS LIARS LIARS

I'm surprised how people in this thread are flattering the dev of this rom despite of so many issues unresolved. Is that because you want to increase the number of thanks?

I read entire thread and few reported the following problems let me know if the below things are fixed:

1. Proximity sensor not working.

2. Battery % disappears when I open an app... It becomes white on white status bar.

3. whats app message notifications are not shown in the status bar and while charging the notification light is green even if the battery % is below 90%

4. There are still some Chinese fonts in this rom which is very irritating... Any idea how to get rid of them and make this rom fully English?

[email protected] you replied saying ' You will have ti edit each apk. I have removed all I could.' that's very uncomfortable thing to do and i will consider not to flash this rom.

5. even after switching off DATA ,the symbol is shown in status bar.... AND NeroD replied saying ' Yep its a strange but but not a big one.' what kind of person are you dude seriously.

6. Auto sync feature on this rom does not work for me. Whats app & touch down notifications dont come up if the application is not opened manually or kept running in the recents menu. Any ideas how to fix this?

Sent from my A210 using XDA-Developers mobile app

17th October 2016, 05:55 AM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
plz upload this ROM or any another ROM for Micromax a315 plz plz ....
8th February 2017, 02:24 PM |#203  

More
Broo there are many people who are eagerly waiting for this rom for Micromax Unite 2 .... The phone is having a kernal 3.4.67 and a Chipset mtk 6582 ...... So it will not be very difficult for u to port this rom for unite 2... really we are waiting .... Hope that u will work on the people demand .... and we will get the positive reply from ur side very soon .... Very greatfull to u Sir ... Thank you
3rd March 2017, 06:55 AM |#204  

More
bro the link is not working please send the link to download in my email id [email protected]
5th April 2017, 05:15 PM |#205  

More
sir download link is not working
sir download link is not working
9th May 2017, 12:37 PM |#206  

More
Hey i can't download it...
I want it pls give me a link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)