FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

{ROM} Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Custom Rom {SPEEDv2}{Links Online}

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 324
 
By robinsahlot, Senior Member on 31st August 2013, 10:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2013, 01:44 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad, India
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane

i think u dont see there is written new cmw the CMW WHICH C4 IS HAVING NOW is 5.X.X.X VERSION but which is ported it is 6.0.2.8 now see urself even i can port TWRP/CMW LATEST 1 but for that i need to mess with partication of C4
SHANE

ok thats good bro

try porting twrp for canvas 4

i just love twrp
i dont like cwm at all
The Following User Says Thank You to robinsahlot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robinsahlot Ad-Free
 
 
1st September 2013, 01:47 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad, India
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAwesome

Try get the base from this, it looks like a pretty neat Xperia rom and its for canvas hd so it will be easier to port.http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2172803. and Shane when do you plan to upload the updated cwm recovery for c4? and robinsalot, please release a rom fast, stock rom sucks!

trying my best

i m already working on that type of rom

but i m facing a few major bugs

trying to fix them

as soon as i will do some progress i will update
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robinsahlot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robinsahlot Ad-Free
1st September 2013, 01:50 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad, India
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Thumbs up name.....
hey friends suggest some creative names for the rom
1st September 2013, 02:27 PM |#14  
MasterAwesome's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,911
 
Donate to Me
More
What kind of bugs, I'll try to help you with it... Name the rom something like safari
And subtitle for that would be "it's a true adventure".

Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app
1st September 2013, 03:37 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad, India
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Thumbs up bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAwesome

What kind of bugs, I'll try to help you with it... Name the rom something like safari
And subtitle for that would be "it's a true adventure".

Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app

1.) camera not working (unable to load camera driver)
2.) radio not working no sound
3.) only single sim is working
4.) getting fc on some apps

and a few more i dont remember
The Following User Says Thank You to robinsahlot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robinsahlot Ad-Free
1st September 2013, 04:22 PM |#16  
MasterAwesome's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,911
 
Donate to Me
More
If rom is booting up, post a beta version of the rom online... Upload it, I'll try to fix it from my end

Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Let's resolve the camera first, are you trying to directly port the xperia c rom? Did you copy all the library files required for camera? Cause I faced a similar issue while creating a custom rom for this phone.

Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app
1st September 2013, 04:24 PM |#17  
NeroD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 1,939
 
More
ASAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane

i think u dont see there is written new cmw the CMW WHICH C4 IS HAVING NOW is 5.X.X.X VERSION but which is ported it is 6.0.2.8 now see urself even i can port TWRP/CMW LATEST 1 but for that i need to mess with partication of C4
SHANE

Bro release it..!!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsahlot

hey friends suggest some creative names for the rom

How about this?? [email protected]£[email protected]????
1st September 2013, 04:26 PM |#18  
MasterAwesome's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,911
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD

Bro release it..!!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------



How about this??

I thought the name safari, suited this rom pretty well...



Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app
1st September 2013, 04:50 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad, India
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAwesome

I thought the name safari, suited this rom pretty well...



Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app

its a nice name

will think about

name will be announced on 3 September, 2013
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robinsahlot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robinsahlot Ad-Free
1st September 2013, 04:51 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad, India
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAwesome

If rom is booting up, post a beta version of the rom online... Upload it, I'll try to fix it from my end

Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Let's resolve the camera first, are you trying to directly port the xperia c rom? Did you copy all the library files required for camera? Cause I faced a similar issue while creating a custom rom for this phone.

Sent from my A210 using xda app-developers app

i think may be i have found the problem with the camera will try to fix it
1st September 2013, 04:53 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghaziabad, India
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Thumbs up Beta version
Beta version of rom will be available on 10 September, 2013
The Following User Says Thank You to robinsahlot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robinsahlot Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes