1,420 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,939

By NeroD, Senior Member on 29th June 2014, 08:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th June 2014, 04:38 PM |#11  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 88

More
have u edited the vold.fsta file in the rom? if yes then plzz give the stock vold.fstab as i dont have it

30th June 2014, 04:58 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus1408

have u edited the vold.fsta file in the rom? if yes then plzz give the stock vold.fstab as i dont have it

No its from original...

Sent from my Micromax A210 using Tapatalk
30th June 2014, 05:02 PM |#13  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 88

More
yea got that... just flashed it.. nice rom... I can feel the difference from the original one..
1st July 2014, 11:52 AM |#14  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 337

More
what an amzing rom guys i always loved stock , but this rom with multiple tweaks showed my how fast my phone recharges now and how good is the battery backup ,above all all stock apps are in thier already google now launcher working as well , superb work done by NERO D
1st July 2014, 12:04 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana

great this is what i was looking for amazing work man thanks i mean super thanks great whooo

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

looks like our Great nero D got it on CWM too
pranjal you can try this for your ROMS too man give it a GO CWM is best !

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

bro add your rom in the ROM list too for easy acess

Which rom list??? Can you link me there??? And Please Dont quote the whole post..!!
1st July 2014, 12:12 PM |#16  
Flag new delhi

More
Originally Posted by NeroD

Which rom list??? Can you link me there??? And Please Dont quote the whole post..!!

yup sorry for the whole qoute post i got excited by your ROM a little and i am taking about this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/canvas-4#romList
1st July 2014, 12:16 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana

yup sorry for the whole qoute post i got excited by your ROM a little and i am taking about this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/canvas-4#romList

I dont know how to add it there.. I think only mod can do it..
1st July 2014, 12:58 PM |#18  
Flag new delhi

More
Tutorial
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD

I dont know how to add it there.. I think only mod can do it..

you should ask other developers so that you can get it there too , i guess you may have to mail the moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yogesh.kalyana Ad-Free
1st July 2014, 05:25 PM |#19  
Flag new delhi

More
Plug
i love this rom and soon i will post a complete review for it too , since it is charging right now so cannot post yet .but nero d you are a gem buddy!
The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yogesh.kalyana Ad-Free
2nd July 2014, 04:17 AM |#20  
Flag new delhi

More
Hey used the ROM complete night , everything is good except a few bugs
1. When you do the initial setup somehow Google movies shows it unfortunately stopped. It works completely fine although once you start using the phone
2.with automatic brightness enabled the lock screen shows extreme brightness and as soon as it gets unlocked it reverts back to auto brightness.
When we make any changed in language and keyboard in settings .it displays unfortunately settings has stopped and crashes.
3. The biggest of them all after flashing the ROM i was not able to use a few root apps as it kept saying su binaries not installed ....su can't install it which i fixed easily by downloading framaroot provided at www.skyneel.com and first unrooted the device and then rooted it but this time selecting 'barahir' in the app
Root access was given back.
4.user profile tile in notification panel seems smaller may be a misconception.

But overall a wonderful ROM as it does what it says battery optimization is superb ,easily runs 92 apps and charge lasts for one day and 3 hours on normal usage
On continuous high end gaming gives 9 hours of use.internet speed is much faster even on 2g data.
Must have for normal usage
RECOMMENDED TO EVERY CANVAS 4 USER

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd July 2014, 05:32 PM |#21  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

More
OTG is not working.......Please Check it out....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)